|Chapter 3: "Shopping"|

(Location: Target?!?): No ones POV: 5:45pm
Angel: Target? Are you serious?!?
Cleo: Sorry, it's the only place I could think of.
Angel: yeah, yeah whatever, go and grab a shopping cart.
~
-inside target-
Cleo: *sniff sniff* smells like a hospital!
Angel: what do we need again?
Cleo: A empty bottle, Clay, red food coloring, baking soda, white vinegar, 2 cups, paint and a huge tray, cause I wanna make the volcano huge
Angel: ok.
"And look! There's clay over there!" Cleo pointed at isle that has plenty of clay.  "Ok,  Just take some of it and put it on the cart"
"Are you sure?" - cleo
"Yes, we're making a big one right? We need lots of  clay" - Angel.
...
"CLEO, hurry up! You're wasting my time" - Angel.
Cleo: s-sorry I zoomed out-
Angel: whatever.
Cleo grabbed a hand full of Clay and flop them all. On the cart. "Perfecto"
Clay
Cleo: now, we need a tray.
Angel: I have one at home, we could use that dumb ass.
Cleo: ok then...we need to find food coloring and paint! Isle where all the markers- pens- pencils are.
Angel: ok, go get it.
Cleo: are you going to help me or are you just going to make me get all the stuff?
Angel: you get it, you seem to know where everything is.
Cleo: you never been to target before?!? Have you been living under a rock??
Angel: no shut the fuck up, I did go here before when I was little. This use to be my favorite store I just haven't been here for years.
Cleo: Its been years and you still don't know how to brush your own hair?!? (Laughs)
Angel: shut up, your hair is literally a fucking bacon. Think before you speak ass hole.
Cleo: I was just joking, I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings.
Angel: Just shut up already, literally I thought you would be less annoying but you are extremely annoying and very talkative. I hate hearing your voice to much. I never wanted to do this stupid project with you.
Cleo: I said I was sorry, I'm sorry for being annoying I will be less talkative-
Angel: then zip it.
"Actually why don't I find the supplies and you push the cart cause you're slow" - Angel
"I'm sorry, I'll be quicker—-"
"Shut up and get to pushing" Angel Shove Cleo. Cleo mood changed. And grip his hands on the carts handle and pushes it following the directions of  where Angel is going.
-
List: 🤕
Clay
Empty bottle
Paint
Food coloring
White vinegar
Baking soda
2 cups
"That's everything in the list" Cleo smiled. "Let's go to the line!" Cleo grabbed Angel hand and Angel swept his hand away from Cleo's. "Don't touch me, ew!" Angel said in disgust making a disgusted face. "Oh, sorry but we have to go before the line gos longer" Cleo said. Angel rolled his eyes getting in line with Cleo. Cleo took everything out of the cart scanning everything. "Its $⬛️⬛️.⬛️ are you going to pay in cash or card" - Cleo. "Debit card" Angel swipe the card a it successfully went through. Angel got a bag and stuff the supplies inside the bag and carried it to the car leaving Cleo behind.
.Angel turned around seeing Cleo just standing there like he saw the mind flyer or something. "What ups with him..?" Angel thought. Angel walked back where Cleo was and give him a smacked. Cleo shocked his head and looked at Angel. "Can you focus?!? Hurry up and get into the car its almost getting late! Its 7:30, we only have a few hours until the project is due" Angel said clapping his hands in front of Cleo's face. Cleo apologized and looked back seeing a person getting bullied by a huge crowd of people. Cleo got flashbacks of that happening as well back at his old school. He teared up a bit and whip the tears away and went inside Angels car.
they drove off.
~
Location: back at Angels house (time: 7:43)
Cleo and Angel were EXHAUSTED of all of that shopping. Angel plump at his bed burying his face on his pillow screaming on it. Cleo dump all supplies on the table. "Right, let's get started!"
Angel: ok
-
Angel placed the tray on the table then a huge empty bottle on top of it. Cleo opened all the clays and stick it to the bottle and shaped it to look a volcano. Angel opened the paint kit and took the paint out
Cleo: what color should we paint the volcano?
Angel: Brown?
Cleo: sure! But we have to wait until the clay drys out.
-
*few minutes later*
Cleo touched the clay, it felt dry. Angel grabbed a paint brush and dips it on red paint and starts to smoothly paint on the plain volcano (sorry if this is confusing 😭-) Angel painted 3-5 layers to make sure everything was all cover up. Cleo poured half of  baking soda on a cup then white vinegar on the other cup. "Should we test it out to see if it works?" Cleo asked. Angel nodded and poured the baking soda inside the volcano while Cleo adds some red food coloring. "Ready?" - Cleo
Angel: Just pour the vinegar already
Cleo poured the vinegar in the volcano and watched as the volcano erupt slowly. Cleo smiled proud of himself of what he have done. Angel was disappointed. He was expecting more like the the volcano coming out faster and messier.
-
Angel: finally we're done! (Stretches)
Cleo: yay!
Angel: what am I going to do with all these other paints now?
Cleo: use it in the future, you'll never knew we will have another project.
Angel: whatever, can you leave now? I don't need you here anymore (putting the stuff away on a box stuffing it under his bed for he can bring it for tomorrow)
Cleo: how can I go home?!? I don't wanna walked home by myself its dark and scary.
Angel: stop being such a scary cat and just leave! It's not like some wild dogs will come and kill you.
Cleo: that made me more scared
Angel: to bad so sad, walk home. By your self.
Cleo frowned.
Angel: just leave before you spread more of your diseases in my house.
Angel pushed Cleo out.
Cleo got upset and left.
~
Words: 1065