|Chapter 6: "sleepover"|

Dark clouds covered the sky causing a little droplet to drop on Evelyn's hair. She looked up feeling another one drop. She ran to her house turning on the tv to watch the news.
The weather reporter said it would storm, hard. Evelyn looked out the window seeing heavy rain falling down. She went outside making sure if anyones in danger. "EVELYN!" someone shouted. Evelyn heard a familiar voice and knew who it was. "Calista, what are you doing outside from the storm? Quick get inside!"
Calista stepped inside feeling soaking wet. Evelyn threw her a towel for her to dry up. "Thanks Evelyn."
"It's no problem!"
...
"Now what?" - Evelyn
Cali - "I don't know..."
"How can I go back home now?..." - Cali
Evelyn - "You can stay here and have a sleepover with me!"
Cali - "That sounds fun-"
Evelyn - "I have so many things planned!"
"Like?——" Cali was cut off from a door knocked. Evelyn answered it revealing Quinn trippin over on the floor soaking wet. "Quinn?!? What are you doing here?!?"
"Wheres my sister?!!?"
"Shes here..why?"
"CALI, YOU GOT ME WO— I mean.."
"What are you doing here—?" - Evelyn
"Because I— I WANTED TO KNOW IF CALISTA WAS OK."
Calista: "wait—-wha—-"
Quinn: "nothing, shut up!"
Quinn: "Anyways, what are you doing here Calista?Aren't you suppose to be home by now?!?"
Calista: "Yes..but- The storm started..what makes me can't go home."
Quinn: "What are you guys gonna do anyways?"
Cali: "Were going to have a sleepover"
Quinn: "A sleepover?!?"
Cali: "Yes, A sleepover. Do you wanna participate?"
Quinn: "No."
Cali: "Ok, bye. Have fun walking home by yourself during the storm—-"
Quinn: "FINE"
Cali: great.
...
*Meanwhile with Cleo*
"Ugh, I'm so bored! I wonder what Cali is doing."
"Maybe I should text her."
...
Text:
Bacon🥓 : "Calista?" 5:30pm
Bacon 🥓: Calista? 5:31pm
Bacon 🥓: Cali?!?? 5:31pm
Bacon 🥓: Calista! 5:31pm
Bacon 🥓: Calista hello?!? 5:32pm
Bacon 🥓: "CALISTA?!? HELLO?!!" 5:36pm
Bacon 🥓: "I guess you're busy." 5:36pm
...
Evelyn placed ravioli on table making both of the sisters stomach to grumble. Quinn grabbed 1 ravioli making the hotness burn her. "Careful its hot" Evelyn warned.
Quinn took a bite...
....
Quinn: "This actually taste pretty good.."
Evelyn: "Thanks! My mom thought me how to make it."
...
*6:20pm*
"Now what? Movie night?" - Calista
Evelyn grabbed the remote flopping into the couch "YESS!!"
"How about a horror movie?" Cali suggested. Quinn nodded a no quickly.
Quinn: "No way in the hell I'm watching a horror movie! I'm going to get nightmares."
Cali: "You're gonna be fine, I doubt it!"
Quinn: "I'm not watching then, you guys can watch it. I'll go to sleep."
Evelyn: "ok, there's sleeping bags at the closet if you need it."
...
Evelyn: "so what are we going to watch?"
Cali: "Eh I don't know, surprise me."
Evelyn: "alright"
Evelyn: "Fear street?"
Cali: "is it scary?"
Evelyn: "Yup."
Cali: "Oh boy."
...
"Where is she, where is she, where is she?!!?"
"I'm getting worried...what if the storm caught her?!?"
***Loud Thunder struck***
"Holy shit that was loud!"
...
"It's been hours and she still hasn't answered. Maybe shes as sleep but, why so early?!?"
"Awww come on Cali answer!.."
- cleo.
Calista: "Last time I caught Angel kissing a girl in the back of the school building! Everyone knew and he was so embarrassed."
"Omg are you for real?" Evelyn eyes widened. Quinn stayed silent not wanting to have an conversation with them. "Mhm, yeah. I have a picture of it."
"Wait what let me see!"
"Sure—-"
Cali stared at her phone with a blank expression noticing she missed 50 calls, 169 messages from Cleo. Her smile faded feeling bad for leaving him on seen for hours.
Evelyn: "Cali are you ok?"
Cali: "Yeah, I'm fine."
...
9:59
🍕 : "Cleo hello? I'm sorry for not answering you for a while. ☹️"
🥓: "OMG I GOT SO WORRIED, I LITERALLY THOUGHT YOU DIED! THANK GOD YOU'RE ALIVE."
🥓: "But it's alright, I forgive you. A little 🙄"
🍕: "Yeah, Yeah, anyways what are you doing? 😒"
🥓: "Nothing much, just laying in bed ready to sleep 🥰😍"
🥓: "hbu?"
🍕: "Having a sleepover with my girlfriend RN😎"
🥓: "your GIRLFRIEND?!?? 😰YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!? 😧"
🍕: "that's not WHAT I MEANT OMG 😡I MEANT GIRLFRIEND AS A GIRL I HAVE AS A FRIEND. DAMN 🙄"
🥓: "WELL SO YOUR JUST GONNA LEAVE ME FOR HER... WOW 😭"
🍕: "You're also my friend...😒"
🥓 : "I knew I was your favorite 🤩-"
🍕: "second."
🥓: "😡."
🥓: "blocked..."
🍕: "NO WAIT IM SORRY DON'T U DARE BITCH 😡"
🥓: "NOT FORGIVEN. I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR NUMBER 1 FRIEND."
🍕: "WELL...SECOND ISN'T THAT BAD ANYWAYS.."
🥓: "at least its not 5th 🙄"
🥓: "Anyways, I'm tired right now.. So imma go sleep and have my beauty sleep😍"
🍕: "Aw alright 😭"
🥓: "GN, TTYL 🌙 "
🍕: "TTYL 😙"
...
"DID THEY REALLY JUST POST A PICTURE OF ME KISSING A GIRL IN SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!"
"NOW EVERYONE IS GOING TO SEE AND MAKE FUN OF ME AND STARE AT ME AWKWARDLY"
...
Comments:
TotallyNotAngel: "TAKE THIS DOWN RIGHT NOW QUINN."
Replies:
Bvabes: "NAH ☠️ "
TotallyNotAngel: "Once we go back to school I won't hesitate to beat the shit out of you."
Bvabes: -"TRY ME HOE 🤡🤡"
——————————————————————————-
EwCali: "Lmaoo 😭didn't expect you posting this-"
Replies:
Bvabes: "shut up."
———————————————————————————
....
"I swear—"
"Imma report this"
...
TotallyNotAngel: "reported 🤡". 
Replies:
Bvabes: "you what."
———————————————————————————
"Take that Quinn." - Angel
Angel scrolled down to Instagram seeing a lot of posts saying "repost that, that, that!" Which is getting annoying. So he blocked everyone of his followers of who's does that. "This is getting boring." Angel murmured to him self. He sat in bed putting his batman socks (😰) for him to get comfortable in bed. A creepy noise formed which was coming out of the window. Angel leaned forward to see what it was but it turns out it was a stray car making the noises. He laid his back and closed his eyes. Just like that, he fell asleep fast.
———————————————————————————
Calista and Quinn set their sleeping bags getting ready to take off to bed. Evelyn gave both of them permission to use her PJ's since they didn't bring any PJ's for them self. Cali uses pink PJ'S with Minnie Mouse head pasted all over the pants. Quinn just wore the a red/black pattern PJ. Evelyn wore an WENSIE.
...
The lights turned off.
Everyone tucked themselves to bed, saying goodnight to each other. The rain became lighter, and less thunder. Everyone was able to sleep.
Word count: 1102
Announcement: sorry for taking do long to post this chapter. School was taking over plus I got sick over the weekends but now I'm feeling better. But for the next chapter maybe there will be a twist? Maybe. :) Anyways, bye! Have s good day <3