|chapter 18 • love in first sight|

•9:30am, over at robloxian 2•
.
.
.
•AT LUNCH•
Kiyoshi: "finally lunch, i hate everyone in our class so fucking much."
Thoma: "eh, don't you worry shii~ at least now we get to eat!"
Kiyoshi blushed in embarrassment from the nickname.
Thoma: "you're so cute!~"
Kiyoshi: "no I'm not, fuck off..."
they walk to the table to eat. Damn the tables were crowded. Not even a minute later a guy randomly came up to Kiyoshi. He had black hair and small red horns, but damn he was attractive.
Kaito: "listen here blondie and black-haired hoe, I'm gonna get to the point, give me your money."
Kiyoshi: "uh, no."
Kaito: "It wasn't a question."
Kiyoshi: "lmao what i said wasn't a question either."
Kaito: "are you stupid? Listen, it's a give or get your ass beaten."
Kiyoshi: "ummm... Lol? To me it's more like give or beat up someones ass."
Kaito: "I'm not joking you bitch, I'm going to beat your ass if you don't give me money."
Kiyoshi: "why? We're your parents too poor to afford a condom?"
Kaito: "that's the last straw."
While this fight was happening everybody gathered around in a circle just to see this fight. (Lots of pushing to go on front) Kaito grabs kiyoshi by the collar, thought it wasn't something great to do as Kiyoshi immediately got his arm right after and smacked him to the wall, then to the floor, proceeds to grab his head and smack it on the floor over and over till he loses a great amount of blood. Then dropped it. Everybody was chanting for Kiyoshi
"FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!"
Heh, hopefully the teacher won't find out.
Thoma: "YAY! YOU DID IT SHII!~"
• • •
???: "Yo! What the fuck is going on here??!?"
A blue hair, possible a guest came pushing to the crowd to get a better view on what the fuck just happened.
???: "e-ew! blood! Get that away from me—huh?"
???: "someone take him to the office. Jacob take that dude to the office and—t-tell the janitor to clean the blood off...it's scaring me"
Jacob: "will do"
???: "great!—"
Delilah: "Alastor! what's going on?"
Alastor: "Nothing..another fight. Damn this school always problematic"
Delilah: "right."
Alastor: "and—woah—uh— who is this??"
Delilah: "uhm..I don't know..he's in my class but I don't know his name."
.
.
.
Kiyoshi: "damn, now I'm gonna get in trouble again for beating some annoying dudes ass."
Thoma: "ahh, it's okay shii!~ At least you did it!"
Kiyoshi: "yeah, yeah... Please just stop calling me that."
Thoma: "But it's cute like you!"
Kiyoshi: "i-if you don't shut your ass I'm gonna make you! I'm not cute!"
.
Delilah: "Man, don't tell me you're in love."
Alastor: "I..I think I'm am—"
Delilah: "Oh my god. This is the 100th time you fell in love with someone without even talking or knowing them."
Alastor: "but this one feels so real! I think I'm actually in love."
Delilah: "Love in first sight I guess..?
Alastor: "Man, he's cute! I don't think I can get my eyes off of him."
Delilah: "oh dear.."
.
.
.
Thoma: "hey uh shii, I think the guy who caught us is staring at you like right now."
Kiyoshi: "what?"
Thoma: "I'm serious look—"
and then kiyoshi turned around and noticed.  Alastor quickly looked away pretending he wasn't staring at Kiyoshi. Delilah facepalmed, "see you're making it obvious." Alastor rolled his eyes, "So?"
"At least he noticed me" He added. Delilah frowned, "you know what, you do your thing, imma go sit With Paisley over there in the table"
.
.
.
Kiyoshi: "turns out it was another of your shitty jokes again."
Thoma: "shii, come on~ Just because I'm a lot more fun than you doesn't mean I can't be serious~"
Kiyoshi: "it doesn't mean you CAN be serious either thought, Vox..."
Thoma: "ugh, you're no fun... *proceeds to give an epic hug*"
Kiyoshi: "wow, so suddenly and in public... F-Fuck you..."
then he blush in embarrassment AGAIN.
.
.
.
Paisley: "Hey sista! Why the disappointment face all of a sudden?"
Delilah: "Alastor is falling in love again."
Paisley: "For real? Do you know who the lucky guy—or girl is?"
Delilah: "Yeah! That kiyoshi dude over there."
Paisley: "ohh that's nice, but why be disappointed about that?"
Delilah: "I'm not disappointed about that! I'm just scared that our cousin—-Alastor will be heart broken again! All the girls that he ever got with broke his heart several times. Just really hope the same thing won't happen again."
Paisley: "yeah..remember ___? Gosh she was a whore. She used Alastor for money."
Delilah: "Yeah I remember her."
Paisley: "Alastor deserves someone that would actually love him"
.
.
.
Thoma: "i know we're going to eat rn so this is off topic but you're short asf lmao."
Kiyoshi: "ha-ha... You wanna end up like that guy i just beat the shit out of?"
Thoma: "fine, fine~ I already know you don't like talking about your height shii~ Don't worry~"
Kiyoshi: "great. So don't talk about it."
Thoma: "hehe~ Shortie cutie shortie!"
Kiyoshi: (proceeds to blush in embarrassment once again😭) "shut the fuck up. Don't you ever call me cute or short."
Thoma: "too bad, I just did shii!~"
—-
Alastor: (mind) "Dude..who is that vampire lookin dude? WHA- am I getting jealous?!? I barely know that Kiyoshi dude and I can't be jealous over him when I never even talked to him."
—-
Thoma: "shii— that guy with blue hair is staring at you again but now mostly me, idk what is even happening right now..."
Kiyoshi: "I'm not fallin' for it this time. Quit it Vox."
Thoma: "I'm not kidding and I wasn't kidding earlier, either!"
Kiyoshi: "let me eat instead of botherin' with that shitty ass joke."
Thoma: "fine, but this is the last time I'm warning you about him staring at us..."
—-
Alastor: (mind) "oh—shit—did..they found out I kept staring at them? Crap. Hopefully not. I need to stop staring at people randomly—-but—just one peak at the little short cute dude before I head over to get my lunch"

Thoma: "Sorry kiyo, gotta go to the toilet rn, so be right back."
Kiyoshi: "alright."

Alastor: "Oh my god! This is my chance to talk to him. No more vampire dude.."

Alastor: "uh—hello!"
Kiyoshi: "Heya"
Alastor: (mind) "Heya..? My god that's so cute."
Alastor: "I'm Alastor! What's your name?"
Kiyoshi: "I'm Kiyoshi."
Alastor: "Hi Kiyoshi it's nice to meet you!"
Kiyoshi: "great to see ya too i guess, alastor." (AND SMILE A BIT🤯😱)
Alastor: "So uhm—uh—friends?" (Omg Alastor! Why did you do that?!? Will he even be friends with me?..or..maybe more..NO NO STOP OVERTHINKING STUFF THAT'LL NEVER HAPPEN ALASTOR!"
Kiyoshi: "sure"
Alastor: (mind) "wow..so unexpected!"
Alastor: "great!"
.
Minutes later Thoma came back and noticed that the blue headed that kept on staring was there, next to Kyoshi.
Thoma: "Shii~ Sorry for the wait but guess wha—–"
Thoma: (mind) "it's that creep from earlier..."
Thoma: "shii, who's this."
Kiyoshi: "oh, Alastor."
Thoma: "uh, why's he here..."
Kiyoshi: "are you saying he can't sit at a lunch table?"
Thoma: "no—– it's just—– nevermind..."
Alastor: (mind) "UGH I THOUGHT HE WAS GONE FOR GOOD!"
Alastor: "Uhm, hello."
Thoma: "uhm— Hi. I'm thoma I guess."
Kiyoshi: "Vox you look so uncomfortable, did someone tickle your pickle or some shit in the toilet?"
Thoma: "LMAO WHAT—"
Alastor: (mind) "not gonna lie that's pretty funny-"
(About to laugh)
Thoma: "UH— Let's foRGet thAT—– Now, I can talk about how cute shii is without being alone!~"
Kiyoshi: "oh fuck you."
Alastor: (mind) "damn right he's cute"
Alastor: "shii? What do you mean by shii?"
Thoma: "Kiyoshi of course!~ It's a nickname I gave him long ago, I still use it to this day."
Kiyoshi: "Even thought I told you not to."
Alastor: "cool.." (mind) Shii..interesting...maybe I should also call him Shii"
Alastor: "Shii! Shii! Since we're friends now, do you want to hang out after school? If you're free of course."
Kiyoshi: "oh, sure... Wait— not you too...!"
AND U H UH HE BLUSH IN EMBARRASSMENT 🤯😱😭😭
Thoma: "hey! Only I can call him that! Isn't that right shii?~"
Kiyoshi: "I wish both of you didn't..."
Alastor: "bla..bla..bla I can call him that whenever I want too!"
Alastor: "and why not? I think Shii fits you because you're cute—-I mean—cut—I MEAN COOL!"
Thoma: "nope! It's a special nickname just like when he calls me Vox! Cmon, you can't just go around and steal it. You can call him yoshi tho?"
Kiyoshi: "can both of you not call me cute—"
Alastor: "fine! I'm sorry. Yoshi is pretty good though sooo I guess I will go for it...
Alastor: "And why not Yoshi? You're cute—-I MEAN- ugh- this is complicated 😭"
Thoma: (mind) "ugh... This guy's really getting in my way and on my nerves..."
Kiyoshi: "what's complicated!? To say I'm not cute?!?"
Thoma: "come on shortie, you're no fun... Of course it's complicated cause you're cute!"
Kiyoshi: "don't you start calling me short again, I'm going to beat the shit out of you."
Alastor: (mind) "who the hell does this guy think he is? Trying to steal this little short cutie of mines—-wait mines? He's not even mines. Plus I barely know him.. I need to stop."
Alastor: "Hey Yoshi! What kind of classes do you have?!?"
Kiyoshi: "PE, science, sadly math, and one of my most hated ones history. Why the fuck would I need to know how we're people buried in the year 0001 or some shit?"
Alastor: "Ooo! Same classes as me~ we should hang out more."
Kiyoshi: "for sure, guest boy."
Thoma: "for gods sake, don't you guys ever forget about me!"
Kiyoshi: "chill man, I stopped talking to you for one second."
Alastor: "sorry..I forgot you were here-"
Thoma: (mind) "okay, I fucking hate him so much already. I gotta get rid of him anytime soon."
Kiyoshi: "pfft— hehe..."
Thoma: "oh I heard that! It was cute!"
Kiyoshi: "shut up."
Alastor: "yeah—yeah! VERY CUTE. Hey Thoma or Thomas..I don't care! I'm just going to call you Thomas. Would you mine leaving??! I'm trying to uhm—have a moment with yoshi!"
Kiyoshi: "y–yo— Wha–what—"
Thoma: "and do you mind shutting your ass!? I was talking with him first! You just came out of nowhere right when i came out of the toilet!"
Alastor: "So?!? Now can you please leave?!? Just for like—hmm I don't know..The whole day?!? You spend time with him for maybe like everyday and it's my turn to spend time with this cutie."
Thoma: "it's not your turn, it never was, and it'll never be! And don't call him that!"
Kiyoshi: "uh— Guys—" (everybody crowding once again)
Thoma: "plus how do you know if we spend time together everyday!?! Are you stalking us or something!? Is that why I caught you staring at us?!"
Alastor: "huh—what—? I  was never stalking you guys! W-what are you talking about-haha?"
Thoma: "you creep!"
Kiyoshi: "GUYS—"
Thoma: "listen here this is not a question, stay away from Kiyoshi!"
Alastor: "And what if I don't stay away from him?"
. . .
Student 1: "What is happening..?" (Whispering)
Student 2: "I don't know! Don't ask me"(whispering back)
Student 3: "akward.."
Delilah: "WHATS HAPPENING IS THAT THEY ARE FIGHTING OVER A GUY." (Mind) "what a bunch of simps."
Kiyoshi: "GUYS BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP— EVERYONE IS STARING—"
Alastor: "I will shut the fuck up if he shuts the fuck up"
Thoma: "I will if you shut up first."
Alastor: "no, I will shut the fuck up if you shut the fuck up first."
Thoma: "don't you bother me. If you keep being like this I'll have to get out of my way in MY 'manners'."
Alastor: "¿eh? yo no ingles"
Thoma: "wirklich? Du nicht? Sprichst du dann Schlampensprache?"
Alastor: "Translation please?"
Thoma: "so you do speak bitch language."
Alastor: "I do not"
Kiyoshi: "bruh, y'all even arguing in different languages now. Alastor in spanish and Thoma in german. Am I supposed to also speak my actual language now."
Alastor: "What language do you speak Yoshi?"
Kiyoshi: "I'm russian."
Alastor: "cool, cool" (MY TYPE)
Thoma: "oh!? Your eyes lit up all of a sudden, what's that supposed to mean?!"
Alastor: "shut up."
Thoma: "no. AND you must tell me right now, this is exactly why you're a fucking creep!"
Alastor: "how the fuck am I a creep! Explain."
Thoma: "why don't YOU give an explanation of why you we're staring at us the whole time before coming here Instead?"
Alastor: "Alright, alright, fine! When I first entered the cafeteria I saw Yoshi beat the shit out of that student alright? I just think yoshi is pretty—-cute? For doing that? That's why I was staring."
Kiyoshi: "if you really find me beating up someone's ass so cute, then i won't hesitate to beat yours."
Alastor: "I don't care beat me up all you want. Only a cutie like you could beat me up. No one else"
Thoma: (mind) "oh my god. I want to be gone forever. This fucking piece of shit."
Kiyoshi: "shut up... I-I told you not to call me that..."
Alastor: "cutie, cutie, cutie!"
Thoma: "Will you shut the fuck up."
Alastor: "No."
Thoma: "then I won't either, lmao"
Alastor: "I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL PULL OUT DUCK TAPE TO COVER THAT ANNOYING MOUTH OF YOURS"
Thoma: (under his breath) "and I'll cut yours off just to shut it."
*BELL FINALLY RINGS*
Alastor: "oh—-shoot! That's the bell. Yoshi, we better get to class before we're late!"
Kiyoshi: "I guess so, let's go"
Once they were both about to leave, Alastor looked back at Thoma and smirks while Thoma gAVe a aWfUlLy scAry dEaTh StAre... 😰😰😰😰(gave me the chills 🥶)
*AT CLASS* (SCIENCE)
.
.
.
Teacher: "Hello my fellow students! I hope you all are having a wonderful day today!"
Teacher: "We will be doing a project with a partner withhhh teabags!!
Teacher: "all you got to do is use a lighter and put it slightly close to the teabag. It has to be dense though! The more it's dense and warm the more it will start to float. (EXPLANATION BY ZZHADXA)
Kiyoshi: (mind) "dang, luckily Vox doesn't go in this science class anymore... He would've made a mess..."
Teacher: "alright...kiyoshi you will be partners with Alastor, Delilah with Paisley...." (Bla..bla..bla)
Alastor: (mind) yes... *smirking*
Kiyoshi: "what's with the smirk?"
Alastor: "nothing! Just excited to do the project!"
Kiyoshi: "oh, mkay."
Alastor: (HEHEHHEEH YESSS)
Teacher: "alright! Begin!"
Kiyoshi: "well, okay then. Let's start."
Alastor: "are you going to do it or am I?"
Kiyoshi: "don't really know, you can choose"
Alastor: "uhm, I forgot what we were doing."
Kiyoshi: "ill explain it easily, just put a lighter slightly close to a teabag and it'll start to slowly float."
Alastor: "Well Stand back kiyo!! This might be dangerous for you."
(Takes a lighter out and puts it slightly close to the teabag to make it dense and warm 🤥)
Kiyoshi: "pft— right... Dangerous. A lighter."
Alastor: "Dude it's not wor—-OMG THE TEABAG IS FLOATING"
Kiyoshi: "yea, no shit— HEY PAY ATTENTION TO THE LIGHTER—"
Alastor: "OH MY GODNESS IF YOU HAVEN'T OF WARNED ME THIS SCHOOL WOULD BE DOWN INTO FLAMES"
Kiyoshi: "turns out you we're the one who could have been in danger with a lighter..."
Alastor: "yeah, yeah"
.
.
Teacher: "How is everyone doing?"
Paisley: "Uhm—uh—Delilah kinda put the teabag on fire."
Teacher: "wha—-"
Colt: "AHHH FIRE!"
Teacher: "Colt! No screaming in class!"
Colt: "NO SERIOUS FIRE!"
Teacher: "oh my—"
Kiyoshi quickly got up and grabbed a random student's hydra flask, "hey!"
"I just need it for a quick sec" says Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi ran to Delilah and Paisley table and poured the whole entire hydra flask out. "Phew what a relief!" Delilah says.
Kiyoshi: "damn that was close—"
Alastor: (impressed) "this is exactly why I like him—" (mind)
Alastor: "Wow Kiyo..I'm impressed. If you haven't put that fire out the school would be into flames...again"
Kiyoshi: "thanks." (Smiling a bit)
Alastor: "No problem cutie—-I mean Kiyo!"
Kiyoshi: "c–call me that again and I'll put the burnt teabag into your ass..."
Alastor: "cutie, cutie, cutie, cutie!"
Kiyoshi: "shut up. You realize there's everyone here right."
Alastor: "Mhm. Yeah. Just letting everyone know that you're cute."
(KIYOSHI BLUSHING IN EMBARRASSMENT AGAIN)
Paisley: "OMG OMG THIS IS SO CUTE!" (squealing so hard rn lmfao)
Delilah: "yeah—cute!" (scared for Alastor again)
Paisley: "Delilah! Don't worry! It won't happen again."
Delilah: "hopefully.."
Colt: "ay! Paisley, is it just me or do you know what am I thinking to do!"
Paisley: "No colt, give Alastor some time."
Colt: "fine!"
Alastor: "Okay now what—-"
*bell rings*
Teacher: "see you guys tomorrow!"
Kiyoshi: "cya."
.
.
.
•AT THE VOLLEYBALL..AKA GYM•
Alvin: "Yo Caden! It's your turn to serve."
Caden: "alright!!"
Caden got behind the line and positioned himself in a serving way. Of course, the team knew Caden will score since he played volleyball when he was 6. He served the ball to the other side and scored an ace. Everyone in his team cheered so did Alvin.
Alvin: "Good job Caden!"
Alvin: "we're still losing though."
17-21
Player 1 (from other side): "Hey! ___ how come you didn't get the ball?!?"
Player 2 (from the other side) "I'm sorry!"
Player 1 (from other side) "it was literally right next to you!"
Player 2: "I SAID I WAS SORRY!"
Alvin: "It's mine turn to serve!"
Again, like Caden, he got behind the line in a serving position and served it right away. Unfortunately, he didn't score like how Caden did but at least he got the ball over.
"DIVE FOR IT!" Player one yelled directly at player 3. Player 3 didn't dive but he bump it to the setter (which is player 5) then player 5 set to player 6 but player 6 got blocked. "OOOO NICE BLOCK!" Alvin jumped happily acting like a team captain. The blocker who block player 6 smiled. "Player 6 you idiot!" Player 1 angrily stomped. "Look, at least we still winning! Stop being bossy!" Player 6 stated pushing player 1.
18-21
Caden: "come on, just a few more points and we can get to them! I believe in y'all!"
Alvin: "We have to switch positions though! Caden, you'll be spiking, I'll be setting, and ___ you'll be spiking as well."
___: "But you suck at setting"
Alvin: "Don't worry! I practiced my setting at home! I gotten better."
___: "You sold the team last time—-"
Alvin: "Dude! Trust me."
___: "fine.."
Alvin: "Everyone in position! Backrow, spread out more."
.
.
.
Alvin: "Who's going to serve?"
Player 10 (from their team): "I'll serve!"
Alvin: "great—"
"ACEEEEE!!!"
Alvin: "oh."
Alvin: "Bro did the hayikuu serve."
19-21
Player 10: "I'll serve again!"
Player 10 stood behind the line and spiked the ball to the other side but unfortunately didn't scored liked last time. Player 10 frowned but stood in her spot to receive just in case the other team apes it.
Caden: "it's going to be okay, you tried at least!"
"Thanks Caden. I really appreciate your support." Player 10 smiled. Caden smiled back. The other team received the ball over then one of the person from back row (player 10 again) received the ball to Alvin for he could set it. Alvin decided to set the ball to Caden and then Caden spiked it. Of course the blocker (blocker 6) couldn't block Caden on time. "Nice job Caden!" Player 10 chanted.
Caden: "tysm! You did great too!"
Player 10: "thank you!"
20-21
-Whistle whistles-
Player 10: "Alright, player 11 it's your turn!"
Player 11: "alright!"
Player 11 stood behind the line and bump the ball to the other side, but again. Didn't score. The other side, Player 3 received the ball to player 2 then player 2 set the ball to player 6, but again the champion Caden blocked player 6. "Good job Caden! You're carrying the whole team right now!" Alvin chanted, patting Caden on the back.
Caden: "It's nothing, but thanks! You're doing very good too!"
Alvin: "Thank you! Though, you're doing good the most out of this team."
~
25-24
Player 10: "come on! WE NEED TO SCORE 1 MORE POINT AND WE WIN!
Player 11: "What if we go up to 30 instead?"
Player 10: "I DONT KNOW BUT WE HAVE TO SAFE THIS TIME!"
Player 11: "Yeah!"
Player 10: "We should probably switch positions now."
Alvin: "Yeah."
Player 12 (known as the dude I put underscores of): "I suck at serving though!"
Alvin: "It's alright dude! Even if we loose, we could always try again."
Player 12: "yeah.."
Coach: "Alright switch!"
Alvin: "I'll serve!"
Player 1: "receive the ball!"
Player 3: "Player 4! Set it!"
Player 4: "Player 5 spike it!"
Player 5 spiked the set but didn't score. Player 10 covered it and received it to player 11 for they could set it to player 13? "Damn, player 13 haven't talked the whole round. Maybe she isn't that use to talking?" Alvin thought to himself. Player 13 spiked it but didn't score since player 2 covered it. Player 2 received it directly at the setter. Player 4 set it to player 5 again. "Man! Why do you keep setting it to player 5? Why can't I get a set?" Player 6 complained. "Pfft, you suck that's why! You can't even spike the ball over." The setter chuckled. Player 6 rolled their eyes and stood still knowing they won't be set to anymore, but again, the spike got covered by player 10. The setter, player 11, set it to player 12 but player 12 unfortunately got blocked..but guess who saved the day? Caden did! He received the ball near player 11, and player 11 set player 13 this time. But once again...player 2 covered it. "Weird rally—-" Player 11 mumbled. "Oh no— My mom is calling me in the middle of the game..this most be important!—but I need to focus—-"
Player 11: "PLAYER 10 THE BALL IS GOING OVER YOU!"
Player 10: "OH SHIT!"
Alvin: "Player 10! Dive for it! Quickly!"
Player 12: "SHE GOT IT!"
Player 11: "Imma dump it!"
(Other team receives the dump)
Player 11: "damn it!"
Player 12: "WATCH OUT PLAYER 6 IS GONNA APE THE BALL!"
Alvin: "BLOCK—"
Caden: "don't worry I got it!"
Alvin: "NICE!"
player 12: "YAY CADEN!"
"Fake set it to player 13" player 12 whispers to player 11. "But actually set it to me" player 12 also added. "Alright"
player 11 walked up to player 13 to let her know what they were going to do. Player 13 agreed. "
Player 11: "here comes the ball player 13!"
Player 2: "EASY! YOU GUYS SHOULD KNOW WHO YOU GUYS ARE GONNA—-"
SCORE!
player 2: "block..-"
Alvin: "BAHA!— WE DID IT TEAM! HORRAY!"
Player 12: "WOOHOOO!"
Player 11: "YEAH!!"
Player 10: "LETS GO!"
Player 13: (happy)
Caden: "ALVIN, HIGH FIVE!"
Alvin: "OKAY!"
(INSERTS EPIC HIGHFIVE)
Caden: "I'm gonna go visit that guy who got knocked out after this by the way— so idk if you wanna come"
Alvin: "wait—a guy knocked out—what happen? Also I'm NOT GONNA LEAVE MY FRIEND BEHIND A FRIEND ALWAYS GOS WITH THEIR FRIEND!"
Alvin: "So I will come."
Caden: "sure, you can ask player 12 by the way, i think he said that he was there when it happened at lunch."
Alvin: "player..12..player..12..PLAYER 12! What happened during lunch?"
Player 12: "uh——uh— so, basically what happened is that there was a fight between k—kit—kaito..? I think that's his name and then Ki—kirbi—wait not kirbi— uh (checks phone) oh! Kiyoshi—and holy shit bro! You should of been there—actually you shouldn't cause you're so fucking loud ever since that last fight about the 2 students slamming each other on the desk multiple times—think the 2 were Atlas and Dan—but they both got suspended for 2 weeks— though Atlas transferred but Dan didn't. Heh, At least Atlas transferred—goodness he was a huge b! But that's not the point. Basically what happened was Kirb—I mean— shit what's name again?!? (Checks phone again) Kiyoshi! Fought with with a guy Kaito and beat the absolutely shit out of him! It was hella intense!"
Alvin: (mind) "I wish I was there.."
Alvin: "Thanks Player 12!"
Kev: "No problem! And stop calling me player 12! It's Kev."
Alvin: "right Kev..could of told me that earlier." (Walks up to Caden) "Let's go now Caden!—-oh!—but first let's change out of these volleyball uniforms."
Caden: "alright!"

*Once they entered the office*
Alvin: "HELLO~ ME AND ALVIN ARE HERE!!! HEY!! PRETTY SEDUCTIVE AM I RIGHT——oh—"
Kiyoshi: "oh, hey man."
Alvin: "OOO HELLO! Are you the person who beat the absolute shit out of that—-black—haired dude?"
Kiyoshi: "yea, i would've preferred dropkicking the shit out of him but nah ig."
Caden: "and I would prefer if you wouldn't do that or didn't do this either.."
Kiyoshi: "tch, he's the one who started it anyway. I'm pretty sure he was asking for it at this point."
Alvin: "THATS SOUNDS PRETTY COOL! DO U HAVE A RECORDING OF IT?"