|chapter 8: "apology/making up"|

Warning: (mentions of an murderer/bullying/bad mother)
Again.
Another raining day. Except for the fact its Saturday. Angel was chilling in his room practicing an apology to Cleo.
"Hey, Cleo...sorry for being an—-no..no- sorry for being an——still no! Maybe I should ask Quinn for help.."
...
(Angels flashbacks)
Note: reminder: this is Angels Elementary flashbacks. He was 9 by the time and got bullied by a BACON.
flashback:
"Set it up, set it up, set it up!" Bacon commanded. An preppy put up a bucket of water on top of the classroom door. "What is this for?" A random person asked. "Oh..glad you ask..its for a slender.."
"A...Slender? There's a Slender...?"
"Yup, and they just transferred. We don't want a Slender in our school do we?"
"I-isn't that a bit rude?" A softy said.
"Shut up, it isn't. It's payback for what they did to our people!"
Softy: "but—-"
Bacon: "SHUT UP AND STOP RUINING THE FUN."
Softy: "you're so rude!"
Bacon: "I'm not! I'm protecting this school from people like Slenders!"
Softy: "..."
Preppy: "So, when is this Slender going to come?"
Bacon: "soon."
The door opened
Everyone was focusing on the bucket. The water spelt on the Slender. Everybody was laughing except for softy. "W-why.." He teared up. "You deserve it!" The bacon bust into laughter. "I did nothing to you..." he wiped his tears away. "We don't need you here. Get out!"
Slender ran away  heading to the washroom. Softy gave bacon a disappointing look and left the classroom because she didn't wanna participate in any of this. "What a party pooper" Bacon stated.
...
Angel looked in the mirror with tears all over his face. He rubbed his nose, sniffing loudly. "No one is never ever there for me. Not even my mother. She said I was a disappointment to her. Only my dad was there for me. But he died..."
Angel burst into tears.
End of flashback:
Quinn:" So, your dad died? How..?"
Angel: "My mom killed him."
Quinn: "what?!? Shouldn't she be put in jail by now?"
Angel: "luckily she is, I called the cops on her. I should have done it earlier."
Quinn: "great she deserve it. I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope things get better for you <3"
Angel: "its alright... it was 8 years ago anyways.."
Quinn: *hugs* "you know, I'm always here for you when you're down. I do not like seeing my best friend sad! I HATE IT! You should be happy :)"
Angel: "wow...you're this nice? Never see this side of you"
Quinn: "shut the fuck up. I'm being serious 🙄"
...
Flashback two: (middle school)
"Stupid Slender with mommy issues!" The Bacon laughed pushing Angel against the locker. "Just leave me alone..." Angel sniffled. "Such a crybaby!" The preppy laughed. "Hey look everyone, its a crybaby slender.. never seen any slender cry before have you!? PFFT AHHAH!"
Everyone else laugh. One person step in and push the bacon out of the way. "Leave him alone!"
"Oh and whats this? Slenders little girlfriend?"
"I'm not his girlfriend, just leave him alone!"
"Like your going to do anything!"
"I'll tell the principal on you! You'll get suspended for sure!"
"Like the principal is going to do anything about it."
Cnp, known as Quinn held her fist up. "I-I'll punch you!"
"Oh..? And you think you can beat me?!?"
"Bring it on!"
Preppy: "OH SHIT! GOTTA RECORD THIS.."
Emo: "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"
The crowd got louder. Quinn kicked bacon on the nuts. Who's the weak one now? Quinn then dropkick him.
Preppy: "I personally wouldn't let that slide—"
Softy: "he can't punch a women what do you expect-?"
"LET ME GO—YOU STUPID CNP—"
"What is going on here?"
Quinn got up and pretended nothing happen. Preppy slowly put away her phone. "Hey ma'am!" Quinn smiled. "S-she's crazy!" The bacon cried. "Who's the crybaby now?" She whispered to the bacon. The bacon got up quickly and ran away never coming back again.
For now he won't be a problem anymore.
End of flashback:
Angel: "That's how we became friends"
Quinn: "yeah I remember."
Flashback three:
"Thanks for helping me out!"
"Haha, no problem! My name is Quinn. We should be friends!"
"Friends..?"
"Mhm! Have you have a friend before?"
"Yeah...my dad.."
...
End of Flashback:
Angel: "I should probably go home now. It's getting late."
Quinn: "You sure you can go? It's pouring hard.."
Angel: "I'll be fine. Why else do I have a umbrella?"
Quinn: "oh alright, see you at school at Monday."
Angel: "see you."
*time-skip to Monday* sorry :,)
Class just started Angel was sitting in class staring at Cleo. "Come on Angel...tell him now..don't be a pussy." Angel thought to himself. Cleo turned to Angel and just smiled at him. "Oh shit-" Angel turned around quickly pretending to look at board.
"Hey angel!"
"Oh- uh hey Cleo-"
"Are you feeling better!?"
"Yup."
"Thats great!" Cleo happily said.
Angel POV: I blushed a little. What the fuck has gotten into me? I cant be having feelings for him.. do I..? "Angel, are you ok? You been staring at me for a while.."
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine- sorry for making you uncomfortable."
"You seem..different today. You're not being rude to me anymore. What's up with that?!"
I said, "I'll tell you after school. Just meet me behind the gyms building"
"Oh alright.."
Cleo looked away from me and payed attention to the lesson. I smiled a little at him without him noticing. Quinn tapped my shoulder and I turned around. "You going to tell him or what?!?" She quietly said. "Yeah I will, after class."
"What did you tell him?" She curiously said. "I told him to meet me behind the gyms building"
"No fr? Alone?"
"Quinn, its not like that. Maybe when I'm older but—"
"AYO WHAT?"
...
"Quinn look what you done."
"Quinn, sit down!" The teacher said.  "Sorry teacher, I thought you said something weird so thats why I budge up like that."
I chuckled a bit and I could hear Cleo laughing. "What you laughing about?"
"I-its cause Quinn— haha!"
"Yeah, heh-"
"Okay class, thats the end of the lesson! Its short I know but- you have free time now! You can read, talk with your friends BUT you can not have your phones out."
Everyone immediately started to talk. Cleo turned to face Angel. "Angel!"
"Yeah?"
"Why don't you tell me now?"
"Cause I don't want to say it in-front of anyone."
"Fair.."
"So uh, hows your day?" I asked rubbing my hand behind my neck. "It was great. How was yours?"
"It was good."
"I love the new you!" Cleo stated. I started to turn red. Shit, am I making it obvious? He's my enemy! Not anymore.. "eh- uh- thanks-"
"Why are you so red? Are you ok?!?"
"Yeah I'm fine!"
I slapped myself trying to get the blush out of my face. But it isn't working. Instead I covered my face with my hands. "Don't hit yourself.."
"I'm fine.."
Cleos POV: he's acting a bit weird. Not going to lie but he seems like he changed. Maybe he's starting to become nice now."
I settled his hands down for I could see his face. At least he isn't hurt, but damn he's really red. "Your a tomato" I laughed. He laughed nervously. I checked the clock and the bell was about to ring in 1 minute.
*RINGGGGGG*
Everyone headed out of class except for me and Angel. I waited for him. "Okay, lets go." He grabbed my hand then led me behind the gym. "Angel we're going to be late for class."  I told him. "It'll be quick."
.
It kind of awkward because its just me and him together alone. "Okay Cleo..I-"
He stopped and teared up. "Angel?!? You ok?!?" I hugged him. "Cleo..I'm..."
"I'm..?"
"I'm sorry."
"What..?"
"I'm SORRY."
"Are you being for real?"
"God damn it, YES I AM CLEO. I'M BEING SERIOUS. I have a reason why I bullied you."
"Do you mind telling me?"
Angel: "I also got bullied. I was bullied by a bacon. I bullied you cause I want bacons to experience what I been through in my elementary/middle schools years. Ever since you transferred to this school I thought you were one of those bacons that would bully me. But it turns out I was the bully..."
Cleo: "Angel I.."
Angel: "I'm sorry ok? I shouldn't have been an huge asshole to you. I hurt your feelings all the time."
Cleo: "Angel..-"
Angel: "I'm sorry, for all the crap I have done to you."
Cleo: "Angel please. Its okay, I..I forgive you."
Angel: "you forgive me? Seriously?"
Cleo: "mmhm."
Angel: "Stop fucking around..no you don't.."
Cleo: "Yes I do.."
...
"God damn it." Angel teared up. Cleo gave Angel a hug trying to cheer him up. "I wanna restart..friends?"
"Friends."
They hugged each other for a whole 2 minutes and broke apart. They looked each other in the eye. "Your eyes are beautiful" Angel admitted. "R-really?"
Angel: yeah.
Cleo: "t-thank you!"
...
(Not the end)
Word count: 1549