|chapter 7: "A weird feeling"|

Monday, sep 7, 2022.
"Damn, why is it raining during a school day?!?" Quinn smile dropped. Her makeup was all ruined. Her hair was ruined—-. "That's why you always check the weather for you know what you're going to be prepared to." Angel said bouncing the ball back and forward to a wall. Quinn rolled her eyes and redo her makeup. "Its going to get ruined again"
"So?! I don't wanna look bad around people!"
"Who are you trying to impressed?"
"No one.."
"Then why—-"
"Just shut up!"
An Acorn came busting in from the front, slipping on the floor, falling on her back. She yelp in pain and sat there for a couple of seconds. Angel and Quinn looked down at her weirdly. "Are..you good?!?" Quinn questioned
"yup...yup I'm fine!!" The acorn answered. They both could tell she wasn't ok.
They both walked their way to class leaving the acorn alone. Quinn laughed quietly thinking it was funny. Angel felt bad for not helping.
...
During class, Everyone was doing their work. Cleo stared at Angel for a long period of time shocked. "Wow...I-I never knew you were this focus." He giggled. "Get your eyes off me." Angel said in an impolite tone. Cleo smile faded. He teared up a bit and covered his face with his hands for Angel doesn't see. "S-sorry"  Cleo apologized in a low tone. Angel was done first. He packed everything and was about to leave. "And where do you think your going?" The teacher Asked.
"Home"
Angel left, leaving Cleo all by himself.
Quinn: "Why so sad shithead?"
The bacon couldn't speak. He doesn't understand why Angel hate him. Is it because he isn't good enough? Is he annoying? Whatever.
As usually, the bell rang. Everyone was heading to their second period.  in the other hand, the acorn was struggling to find her classes. She didn't notice her cousin was in this school.
...
Charlotte: "1st period...science...second period...language arts..."
Evelyn: "uhm, excuse me?"
Charlotte: "uhm..?!?"
Evelyn: "Are you new here?"
Charlotte: "indeed I am."
Evelyn: "Do you need help finding your classes?"
Charlotte: "Yes please!"
Evelyn: "But first, do you want a tour?"
Charlotte: "sounds great"
...
Evelyn: "Would you like to participate on any after school programs?"
Charlotte: "Maybe homework club?"
Evelyn: "alright, here's a form to sign up." (Handing Charlotte a paper)
Charlotte: "Alright, thanks——"
Cleo: "Char? Is that you?!?"
Charlotte: "Cleo?!?"
Cleo: "It's really you! How are you?"
Charlotte: "great!"
Evelyn: "You guys know each other? And why are you out of class Cleo?"
Cleo: "I get to leave class early cause I finished my work."
Charlotte: "We're actually cousins"
"Cousins?!? Thats nice."
Evelyn:" Anyways, you two should probably head to 4th period next, the bell is going to ring in a couple of minutes."
Cleo: "Oh right, whats your next class Char?"
Charlotte : "Pe"
Cleo: "woah same! Who's your PE teacher?
Charlotte : "Mr. ****"
Cleo: "WE HAVE THE SAME PE TEACHER!"
Charlotte : "nice."
Charlotte: "Do you know what were going to do today?"
Cleo: "I don't know, since it's raining, I think we might be going to the gym to do activities"
Charlotte: "that seems fun!"
Cleo spotted Angel again and he just stopped for a bit staring. Cleo was confuse why and tried not to make eye contact him. "Who you staring at?" Charlotte asked ,waving her hand in front of Cleos face. Angel walked up on those two and gave them both a weird stare. "What do you want Angel?!?"
"Is she your girlfriend or something?"
"No?!? Wtf?? Shes my cousin."
"Oh, I was about to say—- I thought you pull bitches. I guess not" Angel laughed. "SHUT UP!" Cleo yelled slapping Angel across the face. "Damn weak..!!"
Charlotte : "Ok, can we go now Cleo?!"
Cleo: "Yeah, lets go."
Angel: "Bye Losers."
...
*Pe*
Ms Preppy: "Hello!"
Charlotte: "Hello, can I please purchase PE clothes-?"
Ms Preppy: "Yes, just follow me to the gym!"
I followed her into the gym. Inside was huge, with basketball hoops sealed on the ceiling, Bleachers, and a workout room. She opened a door filled with different sizes PE clothes. I took out a check from my backpack and handed it to the teacher, I don't know her name. She then handed me a lock and assigned me a locker. "Thank you!" I smiled.  After purchasing, I headed to the girls locker room searching for my locker. It wasn't to far. It was just across from the gyms door. Then a black-haired-orange-beanie-girl, with a pizza shirt came next to me opening her locker next to mine. (Not Calista, check the introduction. She's a new character) "Hey, you new?" She spoke up. I closed my locker, "Yes."
She nodded as in "ok."
"I Better hurry up before the teacher marks me tardy" I mumbled to myself. I met Cleo in the bleachers. He relaxed his head on his palm closes his eyes. I'm guessing he's tired. Finally, the PE teacher came and took role. We all line up and did some warm-ups. And if I'm going to be honest, I suck at pushups. 1, its because my arms are shaky and I can't go all the way down. I'm weak. 2, I don't do excises.. all I do is sit down on my couch and watch tv all day. But this year, I'll make myself not lazy anymore. I will succeed high school and go to college. I need to pass college unlike my siblings that didn't. Once we finish the warm-ups, I noticed a bin filled with basketballs. I took a ball out and shoot it into the hoops. "Wow, your a good."
I noticed the person who said that was the girl beside my locker. "Thank you, I been practicing!" I smiled. "Damn, you should be an athlete."
My smile go even wider. She was generous. I already love her and I would wanna be friends with her. "Oh hey Danica!"
"Wassup Cleo!"
"Wait, you guys know each other?"
"Mhm, we have the same PE class."
"Oh...nice"
...
"Anyways, I never gotten your name. Who are you?" Danica asked, stretching out. "Im Charlotte, but you can call me Char for short!"
"That's a nice name!"
"Would you like to hang out with me during lunch?" She added. I nodded right away.
"Ok! Meet me outside the locker room."
"Alright!"
...
*end of school*
Angel ran across the wet street with bruises in his face and a bloody nose. He have gotten into a fight with a emo and ended up loosing. He trip on a rock and fell into the puddle on his knee. He sat up and saw that his knee was bleeding pretty badly. He closes his eyes and felt the coming down to him faster. Then a couple of minutes later, something was different. Angel felt like the rain stopped. He opens his eyes and look up seeing Cleo holding an umbrella above him. Angel looks away quickly. "Angel...what's wrong?" Cleo asked softly kneeling on his knee. No response. Cleo grabbed Angel cheek and force him to look directly at him.. "You're hurt!" Cleo worriedly said. Angel slapped Cleos hand away and tried to get up by himself. "No! You're hurt!"
Cleo pulled Angel up taking him to his house to get check up.
*Cleos house*
Cleo sets Angel on his couch in comfortable position. Cleo:"Where does it hurt?!?"
Angel: "uh.."
Cleo: "come on please Angel....I wanna help you"
Angel: "o-on my face and knee.."
Cleo: "lets clean your knee shall we?"
Angel: "yeah.."
Cleo carefully wipes the blood off with a cloth. "Does it hurt?" Cleo stop for a second. "No."
Cleo continued and took out a bandage and put it on Angels knee.
Angel POV: Not going to lie, he's a bit cute. IM NOT SAYING HES FULLY CUTE THOUGH. HES A LITTLE CUTE. But I don't know why, my heart starts to race when he's— UGH.
"Do you feel any better?"
"Yeah, thanks."
"Do you need anything else? I can get you a glass of water."
"Yes please"
...
"here!"
"thanks."
"No problem!" He smiles. I swear, his fucking smiles. It makes my heart stop. Wait, wait, wait. I'm not gay what the fuck. Am I falling in love with him? No, this can't be happening...I'm straight. Plus why would he like me anyways after all the shit I have done to him?
Now I notice of how much of a jerk I am for the past 4 months. Maybe I should start...being nice and not be rude..