The women in the nightdress

Y/N’s pov:

I was still feeling weird and I was holding onto James making sure I didn't go over because my legs felt like they would give out. Amanda explains that she had someone come through to her before she came and it was pretty sad because the person was young when he died. We start walking down a corridor and i see someone walk down the corridor towards us but turns off into one of the rooms, i leave everyone behind and head to the room to see who it is, i go into the room to see someone sat on the bed “hello” i say wondering if they know im here, they look up at me and i can fully see what they look like now. She gives me a small smile which i return, “are you in pain?” i question noticing blood on her but she shakes her head “can you talk?'' I ask and she shakes her head. I notice her looking behind me so i turn and see sam and colby at the door “are you okay?'' Sam asks, I could see the fear in both of their eyes “yeah im fine” i reply and look back to find the girl wasn't there anymore. “Do you know what room this is?” Colby asks, “no i just walked in… what's wrong with it?” i question back “this is the room we had our experience in'' colby replies. 

We walk out of the room and back into the hallway, “why did you go in there?... was it something specific?” sam asks “yeah i saw someone walking down the hallway towards us and they went into that room so i followed her in” i explain “REALLY?? What was she like?” colby asked shouting the first part “she seemed nice, she didnt say anything cause she wasnt able to talk… she was young like around my age maybe younger she had long brown hair and she was wearing a white dress it was like a nightdress but it had blood on it so i asked if she was in pain but she wasnt and then you guys came in and she left.” i explain.

“Omg thats so weird that you went into that room though” sam adds. We leave and go to a room so sam and colby could give the history of the queen mary for the video. I was sat on the bed in between james legs leaning back on him, we have always been super close so this was the normal for us, when amanda walks into the room scaring colby “ i didnt see her leave” he says while everyone laughs at him, they carry on talking about the history behind the ship and what they went through when they came here for the first time.

We left the room and went to an area and sat as the guide was telling us a story; “the only thing that comes close to an actual murder would have to be an altercation between a cook and his crew in the kitchens the cook was pushed into one of those big industrial ovens and he suffered some injuries that would later take his life” “what did you ask?” sam asks amanda “when you guys were getting set up... um... there’s a guy over there in the corner” “right now” kat asks scared “no not anymore i dont really know but um he didnt even say anything… he was in the corner and i asked him if he had been lit on fire like thats just kinda what i was like seeing was like burning and flames” 

We go to the doors that lead to the pool where a girl drowned, “that light is flickering right there” colby points out “ew i dont like that” i mension and everyone chuckles. “So both pools had people that drowned” sam says “imagine drowning on a ship” amanda joked “is that door moving?... its moving” kat says moving everyone's attention to an open door behind us. “Oh my god it is” “holy shit” sam goes up to the door to examine the door and i go with him “can you see anything” james asks “umm… no i can kinda feel something but im not quite sure what it is, its like a mixture of something trying to come through” i explain. “Its not the ac because thats not on” sam says confusion clear in his voice “its also a really heavy door” amanda adds. 

“Right as you laughed at someone” sam points out to amanda “its all your fault amanda” i joke “you right sorry guys” she jokes back. “Im just debating how im gonna get out of here” matt says “one way in one way out” sam tells him “could you have said it any creepier” i jokingly ask. After joking around a little the guide takes us to more places in the ship, we go to an area where the first class passengers would have their meals and colby starts to do a weird dance to the music, “get it i guess” i say laughing at him. We walk into another room which was the ball room, me amanda and kat go off from the boys towards the other side of the room, Kat gets these tiny hands out and hold them while hiding her arms in her top. “Guys hurry up, come here quickly” amanda shouts trying to get the boys to hurry over here. 

They run over as fast as they can to see whats happening “whats wrong is everything okay?” colby questions kat reveals her hands “ooohh my god…you scared me” colby says as we all laugh “whos idea was this?” sam asks “it was kats idea” i spit out, in reality i did tell her to pretend that something was really wrong, “yeah but you told me to act like something bad had happened” kat points out. I start to slowly back away without the group noticing but to my luck james notices and then so does everyone else as they all turn to look at me i try and make a run for it but as i get away james comes up from behind me and grabs me by the waist and pulls me back into him. “No… stop im sorry okay it was just too funny” i scream as they all laugh at the fact i didnt make it very far. 

“Okay okay i’ll put you down” james says as he lowers me down to the ground “thanks” i say brushing of my clothes and fixing my hair. After messing around we went outside to continue with the tour, we went outside and the guide started talking about the doors on the side of the ship “see that hatch right there… so that hatch when the crew was docked they'd be loading up all of their supplies, equipment, food, obviously we had freezers right, we also had death on board so naturally you wouldn't have a morgue because you didn't anticipate people passing away” “they did not go in the freezer” amanda interrupts “yes they did'' he answers “nooooo” “that's so weird” “yeah that was where you would have the ice-cream and the dead bodies” he continues “so you would have to like move a handover just to grab your blue bunny ice-cream really quick?” Colby jokes. 

We move down to the theatre area and start looking around “4D? Where'd they get the extra D?” sam jokes “well you know” matt replies making us all laugh.