Exploring Hotel Grounds

We get back to the top of the staircase “dude why are you crying?” Colby asks Corey “dude do you know what this room is? All these mirrors are facing each other you are not supposed to have mirrors facing each other they- they say that thats like worse than a ouija board” Corey explains “oh no dude they said that there was a portal in this, the vortex remember theres portal, that thats right here” Colby says freaking out. 

We carry on walking down the stairs pointing out the different vortexes, we drop off our bags and head outside “this is the bush maze that is based off of the movie” sam says “dude” Colby replies covering his face with his hands he then starts to pretend to be Jake from the shining and then starts to chase Jake who is now pretending to be the little boy as they run around in the maze. When there done they begin to walk towards the rest of us saying redrum while doing the finger movement from the movie. 

“This kid was smart, he was running in the movie the guy was chasing him with a broken leg and then covered his tracks in the snow and then ran down a different path and got away. You remember that?” Colby says “yeah” Sam replies. Walk to the concert hall “the second most famously haunted part of this hotel which is the concert hall” Colby said enthusiastically “dude look at all these butterflies” Colby said pointing at the swarm of butterflies. 

Jake opens the door and we can hear that there is something happening in there “it sounds like theres people in here but i guess we can go in” Colby says. When i walk in it immediately feels different, i leave the others and walk to a different part of the basement, i find a corridor with chairs everywhere, i open up my notebook and start to try and focus on the energy. 

“Hey” Sam says as they walk over to me “do you have something?” Corey asks “not really… theres something here its a strong energy, so its blocking me from being able to fully see it” “is it bad?” Jake asks before i answer his question i try to get something from it but i cant “i would say it isnt the nicest of things-” i say and colby stops me with a question “you keep on saying ‘it’ is it human or not?” “-no i dont think that it was ever human” “is it safe?” Sam asks “umm… i dont think it is the happiest with me being here because im trying to break down the wall it has up and im trying to find things out about it… it’s trying to make me uncomfortable cause it wants me out of here” i explain “do you want to get out?” Colby asks before i can answer theres a noise that comes from the direction that the thing is making the boys all run leaving me behind, like true gentleman, and thats when i see it. 

The thing that was hiding from me is now in front of me just staring at me. Its not say anything just watching me. Smiling. 

COLBY’S POV:

We all run out of the concert hall basement and get outside. Once we all calm down i notice that y/n isnt with us anymore “wheres y/n?” Jake asks “is she still in there?” Sam asks “shit” Corey says and we all run back in there to just find her standing in the same stop staring down the corridor, we all slowed down and watched her “are you okay y/n?” i questioned getting the closes to her while everyone stayed back a little. 

“Huh? Yeah im fine.” she says still looking in the same place down the corridor “what are you looking at?” i ask, the fear growing inside me “the thing” she answers. Not creepy at all. “Its decided to show its self” she adds “maybe we should get you out of here” Corey says from behind us “we can but like im fine staying… i can keep you all like safe from it because its not as powerful as it thinks or likes to make other think” she says still not taking her eyes off of it. 

Y/N’S POV: 

After i said it wasnt powerful it started to walk towards me, “stop… your not allowed to come any closer to us!” but it isn’t listening as it gets closer i push colby behind me cause he is the closes to me “you are not aloud to come any closer to us!” i say but it still isn’t listening to me. I start to back up with Colby still behind me as i hold an arm out to keep him there, the other guys also backing away, “you have to stay here! You are not aloud to follow us out of here!” i say and we make it out of the door.