Stay Here.

“Ok lets go” Colby says and as we all start to walk away there was another noise behind us, me and Colby stop and look behind us but the rest of them keep on walking, we look at each other and then carry on walking with the rest of the group not wanting to be left behind. “Is there a road?” Corey asks “the only thing up here is the one road that we came in on and all these are just trails” Sam answers 

“I think I just heard something over there… as we were walking up” Colby says to sam “like a car or something?” Sam asks “i think it was a car that time, i dont think it was one of those motorbikes” Colby says. 

Colby turns off the camera and we head back to the car so we can go and get food and supplies. “Has everyone got their stuff that they dont want to leave here?” Sam asks and we all say yes. I put my bag in the back and climb into the middle seat and then everyone else gets in and Colby starts the car driving off. 

We get to a store and go inside with a cart and go to the aisle with the drinks “what does everyone want?” Sam asks as i stop pushing the cart “monsters?” Colby asks and everyone hums a yes. Sam grabs some monsters and puts them in the cart and the Colby grabs some waters putting them in as well, i start pushing the cart down the aisle and we head to the food, “Jake be careful” I say as he almost walks into someone “im so sorry” I says to the person “its fine” they say. “Why are we in the toy aisle? we’re supposed to be getting food” I say 

Jake and Colby pick up plastic swords and start to run around hitting each other i stop and walk over to them leaving the cart with the other two that are looking toys “stop hitting each other” I say standing far enough to not get hit “he started it” Colby says “oh my god” I say as people start to come down the aisle “if you stop hitting each other i’ll get you a toy” I say getting looks from parents, as soon as i say that they stop hitting each other “thank you… now each of you pick a toy and then come find me cause im going to go get food” I say going back to the cart and going to the food. 

I pick up some chips, jerky, and some other random things, when I'm done the boys come and put their things in the cart “got everything?” I ask “yeah i think so” Sam says looking at all the stuff i have picked up. We head to the check out and all of the stuff goes through, as i go to pay Sam starts to get his wallet out “what do you think your doing?” I ask looking at him and trying to get my card out of my purse “paying?” Sam says confused “im paying, you guys have done so much its the least i could do” i say swiping my card. 

We walk out of the store and I walk over to the cart area, the boys take out the bags and I put the cart away, we get back into Colby’s car and head back to the campsite. 

… 

“We just went into town to grab some supplies and food and we just got back to the campsite, as you can tell it is obviously night now but here’s just a little snippet of how dark it actually is without any lights” Sam says to the camera, Colby turns off all of the light and then we are left in complete darkness “you cant see anything” Corey says “this is going to be fun” I say sarcastically “i can’t even see silhouettes” Sam says. 

We get out of the car and see nothing until Sam turns on the camera light, “this is gonna be horrifying” I say and walk to the boot of the car waiting for colby to open it so i can get my bag out, “whys there a lantern right here?” Colby says pointing to the floor “it probably fell out of the car” I say “oh yeah your right” he says opening the trunk fully, i grab my bag putting it over both of my shoulders and then i grab some of the supplies 

“Grab as much as you can so we dont have to come back” Sam says, once we get everything Colby shuts the trunk and locks the car “lets go” he says and we all walk to the tent, “its so fucking cold” Corey says, for like the billionth time today, “Corey is it cold by any chance?” I ask laughing a little and everyone else joining in.