A Storm Is Coming Your Way.

While they start to set up the spirit box and colby checks the mirror for handprints, I stay sat on the bed with Jake, "He's coming right now" Corey says referring to what he had just heard in the spirit box, jake goes over to them as I stay in the bed, "do you see anything y/n?" Colby asked, pointing the camera in my direction. 

"I can't see anything but I can feel someone maybe multiple I can't tell… their coming in and out" I explain and they all just nod "is there anyone in the room with us?" Corey asks the spirit box.

After a few minutes Corey and Sam freak out a little "it just said hey" Corey says and then Sam starts to explain to the camera what the box does and what he heard. 

Colby sits down where Sam was just sitting and starts to talk to the spirit box "are you still with us in the room?" After a bit of silence Colby and Corey look at each other, “it was just like music or something” Corey says and they both make some sort of noise im guessing was supposed to be music. 

Jake sits between Corey and Colby and I stay on the bed, “pussy” Jake says into the spirit box making everyone shake their heads at him, “we were told that tonight might be a very bad night is that true?” Corey asks and then both him and Jake focus to see if they hear anything. 

After a minute or two they both jump, making everyone jump as well “did you just hear that?” Corey shouts standing up from the sofa in front of everyone “what did it say?” Sam asked “it literally said ‘a storm is coming your way’” Jake says answering for Corey “no way!” Colby says shocked. 

“It cant be that clear” Sam says and Colby laughs a little pointing at Corey who is stood at the door ready to leave, “what did it actually say?” Sam asks still not being able to believe  the two boys “dude you could hear perfectly clear it go ‘your way’ and right before that it went like ‘a storm is coming… your way’ the your way was so fucking clear” Corey explains. 

After the boys freaking out a bit and Sam explains what we are going to do and just as he finishes there is a scratching type of noise outside our door making me get up out of the bed as quick a possible and go to stand next to the boys. “What was that?” Corey asks, Colby laughs nervously, and i just stand there hiding myself behind colby.

Since the thing at the queen mary a few days ago im still trying to get back to normal so im still a little jumpy, Sam speeds over to the door, the rest of us following closely behind, he opens it to see if anyone out there which there isnt “oh… my… god” Sam says confused and scared. 

We all go back into the room still confused about what had just happened, Sam turns the camera off and we all sit down, “should we just chill out in here for a bit get some rest and then odo everything?” Colby asks and we all hum and nod agreeing. 

I go back to my spot on the bed joining Colby and Jake, i am too tired right night to care about sharing a bed with two people i recently met but i trust them, colby was in the middle and Jake was on the end closes to the door. And after a few minutes of listening to the boys talk i fall asleep. 

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

I wake up and see Colby also waking up “what was that?” Sam asks getting up and turning his phone on and starts recording “whats going on?” i ask squinting my eyes at the light in the room “there was a bang in the closet” Sam says to me and the phone.

Corey opens the closet door so him and Sam can investigate what just happened “can someone wake me if anything else happens?” i ask going back to my peaceful sleep.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

I wake up again to Colby getting out of the bed and i look to see all of them freaking out about the closet again. After a couple more minutes they stop “what happened?” i ask “it happened again” Corey explains, we all sit down and just chill out when i decide to get changed for dinner.

I get my bag and head into the bathroom, i grab my make-up bag and put on some eyeliner and mascara, i put on my outfit and chack myself in the mirror. My hair is already straightened so i just brush the stray hairs down.  

As i open the door to go back into the room i hear another door slam shut, i look at the bed and see Colby trying to pretend to be sleep, Jake and Corey actually asleep, and Sam nowhere to be seen

Im guessing that Sam and Colby are playing a prank or something, then there is alot of loud banging coming from the closet and sam comes out and stands infront of the open door acting like he just opened it after the noises, i stay by the bathroom door and just stare at them. 

Corey wakes up startled, Jake wakes up as well and Colby pretends to wake up, “so sam finally came out of the closet” Jake says and i giggle a bit, Corey realises it was a joke and then we all sit back down and i sit at the foot of the bed, Colby starts to tap Jake on the ass “dude it was so weird i thought someone grabbed my dick bro” Jake says “dude must of been a ghost or something” Colby said. 

The boys get ready and we continue to talk and chill out. “So whats your favourite colour?” Jake asks in a weird voice “i dont really have a favourite colour” “who wants braid hair” Corey asks joining in on the joke and i just laugh “is everyone ready?” Sam asks, getting the last of the stuff ready, we all nod and hum in agreement. 

I grab my phone and then we head out to get dinner and get some stuff from the grocery store. We all pile into an uber and head to a restaurant close by.