Room 217.

We get to the area outside of room 217 when someone knocks on the door making Sam quickly turn the camera on and start recording. "Someone just knocked" Colby said to the camera.  "Someone is knocking on room 217" Sam says "when I met you girl my heart went…" Jake says and both him and Colby point at the door waiting for a knock. *knock* "that was one knock" Sam says "it's probably just people in the room seeing us in the hallway and joking by knocking on the door" Colby says trying to figure out what it is. 

We all crouch down onto the floor and the boys start to use the spirit box while I start to focus on my line of communication by drawing a constant circle.  But to my luck my pen runs out and I don't have a spare pen. "Can I have the room key cause I need to grab a new pen?" I ask "yeah" Sam says getting the key and handing it to me "do you want someone to come with you?" Colby asks "no im good. I'll be back In a minute" I say standing up and putting my notepad down on the floor. 

Walking up the stairs I start to feel someone following me. I get to the top of the stairs and there's a family, I notice that they have someone with them, the boy looks at me and smiles and I smile back.  Whatever was following up the stairs was now standing behind me, I turn around but there is no one there and I don't feel them anymore. I unlock the room and head in trying to find my bag. 

Weirdly it's in a chair by the window when I left it on the bed. I grab a couple pens so I don't have to come back here and I get out of the room. I shut the door making sure its locked and I head back down the stairs to the rest of the group. 

"Hey" I say joining the group again "Hey, everything good?" Sam asks "yeah all good" "did anything happen?" Corey asks. 

"There was some stuff but nothing too big" I say sitting down with them "wait what do you mean?" Sam asks "well there was someone following me up the stairs and then I saw a family member with his family, which is really normal, and then I went into the room my bag was on the chair near the window when I left it on the bed" 

"Wait… WHAT??" Corey says freaking out as well as the others except Jake, but that's normal because he is always chill like this, "it freaks me out when you're so relaxed about it" Colby says and I laugh. 

The boys fill me in on what I missed and we all get ready to continue the investigation. We all settle down and just as we're about to start a couple come over “you guys hearing anything?” the guy asks “yeah theres like knocking, we dont know if its because there is someone there, but like that door has knocked like 10 times in the past 60 seconds-” Corey explains “they havent said a word” Sam adds “-and no ones opened the door we keep asking if theres someone there but they just keep knocking on the door” Corey continues when he says the the girl put up a peace sign and walks away from the door “nope”. 

“So are you guys just like walking around looking for like weird stuff?” the guy asks “yeah” Sam says “have you guys been up to the fourth floor?” “yeah we’re staying on it” Sam says “did you guys see that staircase that like went up to the attic?” “yeah” “did you look at it?” “yeah why?” Sam asks confused “so i shon my light up at the lock and right besides it says redrum” the guy says “what” Colby says and we all freak out for a minute. 

We talk to the couple for a little longer and then they carry on walking around, “i dont think that there is a human in that room” Corey says “well what do you think Y/N?” Sam asks “well i dont really know because i havent really been here but i think i have to agree with Corey” when i finish talking there is another knock and Corey starts to walk away. 

I look at Colby and notice that he looks like he’s getting a bit anxious so i go and stand next to him “are you okay?” i whisper so the camera cant pick i up, he looks at me taking his hand away from his face “yeah im fine” lies “dont lie to me brock” i say with a small smile making him smile a little as well “im fine”. 

“Oopsie” Jake says getting mine and Colbys attention “Jake did you really just break the spirit box?” Sam questions in disbelief “how did you break it?” Colby asks “its fine guys… its fine” Jake says trying to put it back together but failing miserably. Colby pics up the speaker and then it makes a weird noise “what was that?” Corey asks “i have no idea” Colby replies. 

We start to walk to the concert hall when a girl comes up to Sam and Colby “i feel like ive seen you somewhere” the girl says “we do youtube and stuff” Sam says “did you do videos before that?” she asks “vine?” Corey asks “yeah vine, at oak park mall?” she says “yeah we lived in kansas and did videos” Sam says. 

The boys carry on talking to the girl and i get distracted and start walking away when something catches my eye, i turn the corner and then she was standing there “you just scared the literal shit out of me” i say “sorry” she says laughing at me “what are you doing here?” i ask turning serious again “just checking on you, i'm like your guardian angle” “how sweet of you” “i know… so were is James? Hes supposed to go with you to these places” “hes out of the picture and i can protect myself you should know that by now” 

“Are you friends with these people now?” “yeah kinda its still new… whats with all of the questions?” “im dead what else have i got to keep me entertained”. This girl i swear to god she is a pain in my ass even if she is dead, “hey you okay?” Colby asks coming out of no where scaring the shit out of me “jesus fucking christ” i say putting my hand on my heart “soory didnt mean to scare you” Colby says laughing a little at me rude “is everything ok?” he asks again “yeah im all good” i say with a smile “right well we’re about to head to the concert hall with the girl” “okay” i looked behind me but she was already gone.

A/N:
thank you everyone for reading, hope you enjoy this chapter and dont forget to vote.