Black Cat.

“Do you want to go to the witches' forest with us?” Colby asks, today we have just been hanging out at his apartment and now we were cleaning up after dinner before Sam comes over to start filming, “yeah sure”. I go into the bathroom to get ready while the boys are filming an intro. I get dressed and put a bit of mascara on. 

I leave the bathroom and walk over to the boys “we have got y/n coming along with us as well today

I leave the bathroom and walk over to the boys “we have got y/n coming along with us as well today. So we are gonna go and get Jake then we are meeting Jennifer'' Sam says to the camera, turning it off. “Right, are you ready?” Colby asks “yeah just gotta put my shoes on ”i say and put on my converse and follow the boys out the door. We walk out of the elevator and head to Jake's apartment, Colby knocks on the door and Jake answers it and then shuts it in our faces, “come here I’ve got a place you can explore guys” Jake says after letting us in. Jake and Colby go into a cardboard box thing and shut it up, “you two can't come in.” Jake says to me and Sam, Jake and Colby then do god knows what in there, moans and  banging  around. Sam walks over to the front door “I’m going to do this video by myself” “no dont leave me here” i beg. 

The boys come out of the box and me and Sam go over to them “WE’RE GOING TO THE STANLEY HOTEL!!” Colby shouts at Jake. Jake goes to put on a shirt and then we head down to Colby’s Car, me and Jake sit in the back, “we’re on our way over to a meeting spot we’re gonna meet Jennifer in a creepy Park” Sam explains to the camera “what is she has people waiting?” Colby points out “well we can go by and look and see if anyones there” Sam says “what if she’s just sitting there by herself” Colby says “hey man if we die we die” Jake says “better for the video anyway” Sam says. 

Colby parks up and we get out “look how close Colby parked” Sam laughs pointing at Colby’s car that is touching the car in front “dude we can’t be in this driveway or we’re getting a ticket brother” Colby says shutting his door “yes, we can’t go to jail again” Sam says. We start to walk to the park and then Colby turns the Camera on and walks backwards recording the rest of us “we’re in a neighbourhood so it’s not that sketchy but there is a park right there so we are heading over” Sam says “i heard that people do drugs at parks at night so we should leave right now” Jake says and we stop walking “being honest though what’s the percentage that we’re about to get killed versus like it’s just-” Sam says getting interrupted by Colby “well okay it’s like in the middle of two streets” “are we doing drugs at the park?” Jake asks “sure” I say “no” Colby says 

“Have you ever met someone at the park, i did that in kansas but not in california” Sam says confused “well i mean she is from Kansas maybe she’s just doing what she knows” Colby says, we continue to walk over to the park, “hey” Sam shouts as we walk over to Jennifer who is sat at a picnic table. “Whats up?” Colby says “hi” Jennifer replies “nice to see you again” Sam says “ last time we talked you said something about your grandpa or someone in your family you had a cabin in the woods that's somewhere in California” Sam says “yeah my grandpa he has a cabin” Jennifer says “why is it called witch's forest not just like national forests or something like that?” Sam asks “well my grandpa's told me a lot of stories about the place but it's kind of something you have to figure out yourself” Jennifer says “Wait… what?” Sam says confused.