Stupid.

“Can we have two breackfast burritos please?” I ask the person on the other side of the counter, the girl nods and heads over to sort it out for us, we walk over to the side and wait for our food “where do you want to eat? We can go back to my apartment and eat it there or we could go to your apartment” Colby asks “we could go to your apartment” I say 

“Two breakfast burritos to go” the girl says “thank you” me and Colby both say as we get the food, the two of us head back to my car and get in “do you wanna put some music on?” I ask putting on my belt and turn the car on. “Yeah,” Colby answers, putting the food in his lap and connecting his phone to the bluetooth. 

We get to Colbys apartment and sit on his couch with our breakfast. “What else have you got planned for today?” Colby asks then takes a bite out of his food “umm i've got to go to the shops for groceries and tidy my apartment but thats it really… What about you?” I ask “nothing much just editing and hanging out with you” he replies making me smile. 

After eating our food we watch some tv but talk over it for half the time, “i think i'm gonna go cause i should really get food for my apartment or else i'm not eating today and-” as i was talking there was a knock on Colbys door and Colby goes over and opens it revealing Sam “hey brother” Sam says “hey” Colby replies “oh hey y/n, i didn't know you were here” he says walking into the apartment “yeah but i'm just leaving so i'm not distracting Colby from editing” I say grabbing my bag “okay cool it was nice seeing you” Sam says and Colby walks me to his door “thanks for coming with me this morning i had a lot of fun even though you tried to drown me” I say laughing a little

“Umm i think you are losing your mind cause you started it… but thank you for inviting me i had a lot of fun” Colby says laughing as well “right well i’ll talk to you later” i say “yeah talk to you later” Colby says. I walk down to the elevator and go down to my car heading home to shower and get changed before i go to the shops. 

I upload my instagram pictures quickley before i forget and i comment back to some people as well

I upload my instagram pictures quickley before i forget and i comment back to some people as well. (im gonna put them in the next chapter)

I grab some reusable bags and my stuff and get into my car, i turn on my car and put on some taylor swift, cause who the fuck doesnt love taylor swift, and i start to drive to target. “IT WAS SO NICE THROWING BIG PARTIES. JUMPING IN THE POOL FROM THE BALCONY. EVERYONE SWIMMING IN A CHAMPAGNE SEA. AND THERE ARE NO RULES WHEN YOU SHOW UP HERE. BASS BEAT RATTLING THE CHANDELIER FEELING DO GATSBY FOR THAT WHOLE YEAR!” I scream and sing while parking up at target. 

I lock my car and grab a shopping cart, I put some airpods in and listen to Taylor Swift again. I grab some milk and put it in the Cart with the veg and meat. When someone taps me on the shoulder, I turn around and freeze, I slowly reach up and take out my earphones “w-what are you doing here?” i stutter “it’s public everyone can be here” he says with his stupid fucking smile “no you know what i mean… What are you doing in LA?” I ask, starting to feel small with his tall body leaning over me. 

“Do you think i wouldn’t find out where you are when you post on to youtube… oh you really are stupid arent you?” he says breathing out a laugh “hey y/n funny running into you here” Someone says walking up to me i can tell it’s Katrina but i don't turn to look at her i just watch the person in front of me “is everything okay?” she asks sounding worried “no everything is fine” I say still looking at him as he glares at me “right well i've gotta get going it was great seeing again y/n” he says walking away smirking

“Umm who was that?” Katrina asks moving infront of me but i dont see her “i’ve got to go sorry” i say “are you okay?” She asks “yeah i-i’m fine” I say and walk away leaving my groceries behind me with Katrina. I walk as fast as i can to my car and just sit there for a minute and then i start the car and drive off. 

After driving around for a bit I go back to my apartment and unlock my door, walk in and shut it behind me sliding down to the floor holding my knees to my chest and just stare at the floor in front of me. His face stuck in my head “you really are stupid arent you?”. Get up. I tell myself but my body isn’t listening. Instead I just slowly start to lean on to my side and lay down on the floor and just stare.  

4 hours later. 
I open my eyes and realise that I fell asleep on the floor. I sigh, getting up off the floor and stretching out my painful muscles, I walk to my room and take off my shoes and change into an oversized t-shirt, I move my duvet down and climb into bed going back to sleep. 

Katrina’s pov: 

I was walking to get some milk when i see y/n there with a tall man in front of her, “hey y/n funny running into you here” i say stopping next to her, she doesnt look at me or say anything  “is everything okay?” I ask, getting worried “no everything is fine” she says still looking at the guy in front of her “right well i've gotta get going it was great seeing again y/n'' the man says with a smirk on his face as he walks away. 

“Umm who was that?” I ask stepping in front of her but her focus is somewhere else “I've got to go, sorry” she says and I could see the fear in her eyes “are you okay?” I ask “yeah i-i’m fine” she says walking away leaving her groceries and me behind.