Nightmares

"YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE" he called out from behind me as I funny faster through the woods leaves crunching under my feet and branches hitting my face. My heavy breathing loud in my ears and tears starting to rise up in my eyes burning my vision.

I stop when I come up to a big opening surrounded by trees, my pace starting to slow, that's when I see it. At first it just looked like something hanging from a tree swaying with the wind. I look behind me to see that I wasn't being followed anymore, I start to walk towards the object. It's a baby.

I'm woken from my nightmare by my phone going off showing that James I calling me. I pick up my phone answering,

"Hello" I said, my voice rough

"Hey, I was just wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch" James says his voice to loud for this time

"Urm yeah sure"

"Okay I'll pick you up in a bit"

And with that he hung up. I rolled over on my back and stretched, throwing my covers off my body. I stand up and go to the bathroom, looking in the mirror I remember everything from last night at the queen mary and shake my head to try and forget again.

I go back into my room and go to my wardrobe to pick out my outfit.

Once I finish getting dress I hear a knock on my door, "Hey you ready to go?" James asks as I open the door "urm, yeah let my just put my shoes on and grab my things" I reply turning and getting my thing and putting on my shoes and heading out the...

Once I finish getting dress I hear a knock on my door, "Hey you ready to go?" James asks as I open the door "urm, yeah let my just put my shoes on and grab my things" I reply turning and getting my thing and putting on my shoes and heading out the door with James.

We get to a little cafe and sit at a table looking at the menus. "So how was the rest of the night?" James asked looking at me from the top of the menu "it was good" I said not feeling like going into it right now and to my luck the waiter comes over to our table "have you guys decided on what you want to eat?" He asks us with a sweet smile.

"I will have the classic cheese burger and the lady will have..." James started "I will have the pesto pasta" I add "and for drinks?" The waiter asks "two ice-teas please" I say.

Time skip

We finished eating and payed the bill getting up and leaving. "So what are we doing now?" I ask but get ignored because he is too busy on his phone so I just stop walking and watch him continue to walk without me.

Once he got about halfway down the street he stops and finally realises that I'm not with him anymore. He turns around and finally sees me "where did you go?" He shouted getting closer to me "no where I stayed here while you walked away from me" I said a bit hurt "I have to go... I'll talk to you later" I added starting to walk away but getting stopped by a hand on my wrist "whats wrong with you?" James asks looking down at me.

"Nothing I just want to go home" I say trying to get my arm free "can you please let go of me?" I ask getting uncomfortable "fine... be like that" he said letting go of me. I turn away rubbing my wrist and walking back to my apartment.

I get back to my apartment still shocked at the way James had just treated me. I sit on my sofa and put the TV on and watch some vampire diaries. My phone goes off and I just think it's James, and then it goes off again so I check it.

Notification from 'Sam ghost hunting'

Sam: Hey I was just wondering if you were okay doing another video with us tomorrow?

Me: yeah sure... where too?

Sam: the Stanley Hotel, you can bring James if you want.

Me: sounds good. I'll be there

Sam: cool

I put my phone back down on the table, laying down I realise people will probably tell me that this is a stupid idea to go to a hotel far away with people I've met once and by myself but I dont see anything wrong with them. I feel safe.

After the whole thing this morning I didn't really feel like doing anything so I order some Chinese food and put on the final destination then fell asleep in front of the TV.

A/N

I've changed the destination that they are going to. Just cause it fits with the story line a little better.