We Need To Talk.

Its been a few days since our hike date and we’ve just been hanging out. Colby woke me up this morning with a starbucks iced coffee “aaaww thank you” I say sitting up in the bed, “your welcome” he replies sitting next to me. 

“I feel like we need to talk” Colby says out of no where freaking me out, “what about?” I ask nervously “nothing bad” he says sensing my nerves “i just feel like we should talk about whats going on with us.” he says 

“So what is going on with us?” he asks “i dont know” I say “well, what ever it is im enjoying it… are you?” he asks “yeah” i reply “i didnt just want to talking about it though, i wanted to ask you a question as well” he admits “about what?” i ask getting more nervous “will you be my… girlfriend?” he asks nervously messing with his hands. I instantly smile, “yes” i reply i put my drink down of the bedside table and then lean over and kiss him, he wraps his arms around me loosely and pulls me to him until he’s almost laying down but he’s still leaning on the headboard. 

We pull apart after a couple more minutes and i just stare up at him from my spot on his chest, i watch him look out at the wall in front of us in deep thought about something, “what are you thinking about?” I ask “im thinking that we only tell our friends right now and keep it a secret while we’re getting started” he explains, “i think that is a great plan” I say. 

“I also think that we should tell them tonight at pizza night” i say “ I agree” Colby says. 

, i lay my head on his chest and just relax. 

… 

We walk across the hallway, hand in hand, and knock on Sams apartment door. “Hey” Sam says opening the door “hey” “hi” we both reply and walk into the apartment. 

We have a few drinks and then we decide that it was a good time to tell everyone the news. “Can i just quickly say something!?” Colby shouts over the music and chatter, everyone stops talking and Sam turns down the music “first off i would like to ask for all recording devices to be off” he says “and also that what im about to tell you doesnt go to social media or anything” he adds and everyone says a yes in response. 

“Will you just hurry up and tell us brother” Sam says “sorry, right… me and y/n are officially dating” he finally says and everyone starts cheering, Kat runs over to me and hugs me while Sam and the boys go and pat Colby of the arm and just do bro things. After Kat calmed down a little, after being the most excited person in the room, we all go back to drinking and eating pizza. 

“y/n lean your head up and open your mouth” Kat says “why?” I question confused “just do it” she says, i do as she told me and then the taste of Vodka filling my mouth makes me open my eyes to see shes pouring the bottle of vodka into my mouth. 

Devyn takes a picture of it and puts it on her instagram story: 

“Come with me” Colby says grabbing my hand after Kat stops pouring vodka into my mouth

“Come with me” Colby says grabbing my hand after Kat stops pouring vodka into my mouth. “Im gonna do a video of me secretly staying over night in Sams apartment” he explains quietly so no one can hear him but me, “can i stay at yours still?” I ask “of course but make sure you dont tell anyone that im gonna stay here” he says “of course” i reply. 

“Im probably gonna leave in a bit anyway” I say “ok” he replies leaning down and kissing me. I walk back over to Kat and the girls and we carry on drinking and hanging out. “Im heading off” I say to everyone, i say my goodbyes, “i’ll be back in a bit im just gonna walk her over to the apartment” Colby says making sure people heard so no one was suspicious, Kevin walks out with us and we head to the apartment. 

Colby starts the video and him and Kevin start grabbing things, before they leave after grabbing the stuff Colby come over and kisses me “goodnight” he says “night” I reply and lock the door once they’ve left. I go into Colby’s room and grab on of his t-shirts and then i climb into his bed falling asleep almost instantly. 

… 

I wake up and see that Colby is still at Sams apartment, i grab my phone from by my bed and look and all the posts from last night, i look at things that ive been tagged in and just out of habit i go to the comments of posts that have me in them and then i find the usual ones that are hate towards me, because im close to Colby people get mad about it for some reason. 

I turn my phone off getting annoyed and then close my eyes again, i hear the front d

oor open and Colby shouting, it sounded like he was recording so i stayed in bed. They leave again and then a few minutes later Colby comes back and films his outro. He comes into the bedroom and jumps on the bed next to me “goodmorning” I say “morning” he replies. 

… 

Right now im in my apartment getting ready for brunch with the Kat, Stas, Devyn and Tara. Colby is having a meeting with Sam about their next series and the girls wanted to have a girlie day so thats what we’re doing, we’re having brunch and then going to get our nails done. 

I finish getting ready and then walk down to my car, getting in and driving to the restaurant to meet the girls. 

“Hey” I say walking up to the table that the girls are sat at one of the outside tables “hey” they all reply, “so what are we drinking?” I ask “well we’re drinking margaritas if you want one?” Kat asks “i cant, i drove” i say. The waiter comes over to our table and asks if we want anything “can i have an iced tea please and the french toast” I ask after looking at the menu for a couple minutes. 

“Soooo, what did you do on your first date with Colby?” Stas asks “ok so, he wanted to plan it all and keep it a surprise. He took me to this really nice restaurant and then we went to these gardens that had loads of really cute plants and some really cool lights, it was amazing.” I explain, the girls all say ‘aaaawww’, “thats so adorable” Tara says “yeah, he’s really sweet” I say. 

“Thank you” I say as the waiter places my food and drink down on the table and then everyone else's food comes out, we eat and they drink some more and then we start walking to get our nails done. 

“Im so happy we’re doing this today i kinda needed it” I say sitting the the chair next to Kat “is everything okay?” she asks “yeah everything is fine i just havent really done anything ike this for myself for a while. And umm… ive been getting loads of hate so its nice to just have a distraction” I say “what hate?” she asks looking over to me “on my posts and other peoples posts people have been hating me because of how close ive been to Colby” I explain “im so sorry Y/n, you dont deserve that, people can just be really nasty” she says.  

A/N:
sorry for not updating been super busy with revision and rehearsals, hope you enjoy this chapter and if so dont forget to vote. love ya xx