Court Rooms.

A/N:
The image at the top is the outfit xx

Court rooms. I hate these places. Especially this one, its the same one from all those years ago. Too many memories in this place, not just the case about my best friend, i was here before that. My grandpa tried getting custody of me to get me out of my parents house but he lost, they said that he was too old and that it was unnecessary for me to leave my parents custody. And then I was back here again for the murder case, and now im here years later for the same case.

"Thank you so much for coming, i know how hard it is" Brienas Dad says giving me a friendly hug "its ok, its for an important reason" i say and we pull away from each other "i dont know if you remember but this is my grandpa, he came along with me today so i wasnt alone" I say pointing to my pops that is stood next "yeah i remember, thanks for coming" Anthony, Briena's dad, says while shaking my pops hand.

"Her mom should be here somewhere, she went to get coffee" he says, just as he says that brie's mom come around the corner and walks towards us. She looks different, they both do, i know they would of aged but that isnt it, their smiles arent what they used to be, their eyes look empty all the light that i saw in my childhood was drained out of them, and i broke my heart.

She gets closer and hands her husband both cups of coffee, and wraps her arms around me as tight as she could, i hug back and we stand there away from the rest of the world. "Thank you so much for coming" she says pulling away but holding on to my arms "god look at how grown up you are" she says, her eyes getting glossy, "you've become even more beautiful as well" she adds pulling me into another hug.

The hug is ended when we're told to go into the courtroom, i sit in my seat that the lawyer pointed to and we wait for everyone to turn up. After a few minutes a separate door opens and he walks in with guards, as tears start to threaten my eyes a hand grabs mine and i see Brie's mom, Anna, holding onto me.

I look back up and see him looking at us, the judge then comes in and everyone stands up "be seated", we all sit down Annas hand not leaving mine and mine not leaving hers.

...

Briena's mom was now up on the stand talking and answering questions. "Can you tell us what Briena was like?" the lawyer asks "she was kind, she was smart and the best daughter i could have ever asked for" she says wiping away the tears that had fallen with a tissue.

...

"I am now going to call Y/n Romano to the stand" the lawyer says, i stand and walk over to the stand and take a seat, i put my hand on the bible and listened to the guard "i do solemnly, sincerely and truly declare and affirm that the evidence I shall give shall be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth." i say.

The guard move of to the side and then the lawyer moves to stand in front of me, "Miss Romano who were you to the victim Miss Taylor?" he asks "we were bestfriends" i say "so you would say you new everything about her?" he asks "yes everything since preschool" i says.

"I asked you to prepare something for today, do you have that?" he asks "yes i do" I reply grabbing the piece of paper "go when your ready" he says and sits down. I take a deep breath and prepare myself to speak "i met Briena in preschool, i didnt really have any friends and then one day this girl comes up to me and asks to play, i said yes and so we did. We played every day and we carried on playing for years" i say.

I put the piece of paper down and look him in the eyes, "she was like an angle. I struggled at home but she was there to make me feel better, she held me when i cried. She helped me up when i fell down and she gave me reason when i couldnt find any. When i was in an abusive relationship she cleaned my wounds, she made sure i ate, made sure that i was safe. She drove me to the hospitals, she tried to help me get out of that place. When i would go missing she was up day and night trying to find me and help me...

...she would stand up to my ex when she knew i couldnt. She wasnt just a best friend she was my soulmate, and she deserved so much more in life. She had a bright future. She saved me from myself more times then i could count and i stay awake at night hating myself for not saving her that night. For letting you do what you did to her. I have nightmares of what she went through, what you put her through. She was my everything, she was one of the few people in my life that believed the things i could see." i say never taking my eyes away from his eyes, even when i started to cry.

He doesnt even look like he is guilty. "She was person, a friend, she was someones daughter, she was my life, she had a life ahead of her, she was supposed to fall in love and know what heartbreak is, she was suppose to get her first job, she was suppose to graduate and go to college, get her dream degree in photography and film, she was suppose to travel the world with me, she was going to get married and have children-

-she was suppose to live and grow up but you took that away from her, you robbed her from that chance and if you think i was going to come here and say you deserve a second chance you are wrong, i came here to say that you deserve jail, to sit in your cell everyday, you dont even deserve the death penalty, you dont deserve that peace, because you are a monster." I say my voice raising slightly and the tears falling faster

"You killed a child, a human being, you killed a part of me, so if it was up to me, you would be in a cell for the rest of your life, the fear of another prisoner knowing what you did to her because you know what they would do. I hope you cant sleep at night and i hope it drives you crazy" i say finishing and wiping my tears. I look around the room and see that people in the crowd are also crying.

The judge clears his throat and blinks a few times so he doesnt show his emotions "thank you very much Miss Romano you can go and sit back down" he says and i go and take my seat. Anna and Anthony are both crying but they still grab my hands and comfort me.

...

We finish up and say goodbye. I haven't spoken much since being on the stand, we got some in-and-out on our way home and watched a movie while we ate.

"Goodnight" i say and we both go into our rooms, i get changed into something more comfortable and then message Colby goodnight.

...

We're back at court. I dont want to be here, i would rather be in LA in Colbys arms feeling safe but i have to wait for that and be in this courtroom. Today we find out if its going to end today or if we have more days to sit here and suffer.

We sit on the bench behind Brie's lawyer, Anna grabs onto my hand and holds it tight resting them between us, "all rise" the guard says and everyone in the courtroom stands and then the judge comes into the room.

Today we're finding out if the jury will say he is guilty or innocent, one of the people sat in the jury stands with a piece of paper in her hands, she looks over to me and Brie's parents and then looks to the judge, "as the jury we plead the defendant as guilty of all charges".

Anna lets go of my hand and turns to Anthony and they embrace each other as they sob. "Mr Arron Paul Bailey, you have been found guilty, you will serve life in prison with no probation" the judge says. Arron stands up, causing the guards to move forwards ready to stop him, "you cant send me back there!" he shouts, he turns to me and tries to move towards us but the guards grab him before he can and the other two guards move over to where i'm sat.

"I should have killed you as well!" he threatens but i just sit there and stare at him, "maybe you'll die like a bitch just like she did!" with that i stand up but before i could move forward the guards grab me and start to remove me from the court room "i hope you rot in your cell haunted by all those you have hurt!" I say and the doors shut behind us, my pops right behind with brie's parents following shortly after. The guards let go of me when we get outside of the court house, we all hug, relief for the fact he is getting out of jail.

A/N:
Hey guys, just a quick message, i get that not everyones style is the same and one of the main things i want in the coment section is for it to be a positive space, so if you dont like something i've written or a picture i used just keep it to yourself instead of writing a negative comment because not everyone has the same vibe. Anyway i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if you did dont forget to vote, love ya xx