Eager to have him

(Hunter)

I made sure to sit next to Emery just to be close to him. He was already squirming and trying to move away, but I placed my hand on his knee so that I could keep him next to me.

“So tell me Mrs. Dawson, is Emery still a Virgin?” I asked out of nowhere and heard Emery choking next to me. Soon I will have him choking on something else.

“I'm pretty sure he is. Sweetie, drink some water and stop making that sound.” I raised my eyebrow at Mrs. Dawson not believing that she didn't sound so concerned at the moment. Emery did what she had said and after that, he settled down.

“Why are you two talking about me as if I'm not here? And what if I'm not a Virgin? It wouldn't be any concern of yours now, would it?” Emery snapped and I narrowed my eyes at him. Mrs. Dawson was about to say something, but I cut her off with a little warning.

“Be careful with how you speak to me, Emery. Remember, I'm the one who's making sure your mother and brother have a roof over their head and food on their table.” I replied, and he blushed a little as if he were embarrassed and turned his head away.

“I'm so sorry about that, Mr. Jackson. I don't know what came over my son for him to act like that.” I waved Mrs.Dawson off, letting her know that it was alright.

“So, when will he be available to move?” I asked. The sooner I get this over with, the better it will be for the two of us. I want to marry him as soon as possible.

“Anytime you are ready. I know you must be eager to have him to yourself.” I nodded my head at Mrs. Dawson while thinking to myself that this was a smart woman. After asking her to leave emery and I alone for a few minutes, she did it eagerly.

“I really don't appreciate the way you talked to me earlier.” I said in an irritated tone. He only rolled his eyes at me while folding his arms.

“And I don't appreciate you asking my mother whether I'm still a Virgin or not. If I want to fuck or have been fucking, that should be none of your business.” Damn, he's very brave. Talking to me like that when he doesn't even know what I'm capable of doing.

“Our wedding will be scheduled for this weekend. The sooner, the better. Make sure to think before you speak. Tell your mother I'll be back to pick you up tomorrow.” With that, I left before I did something I would regret. Anthony was outside waiting for me in the car. I didn't wait for him to open my car door as I got in and released a long sigh.

“Didn't go as planned?” Anthony asked as he started the car. I shook my head, not knowing how to answer him. Emery was already challenging me, I guess I was going to enjoy this a lot more than I thought.