the Day before the wedding

(Hunter)
It's now Friday and the day before i'll get married to emery. I was nervous yes, but I couldn't wait. I got the rings ready which I purchased yesterday after I gave emery the watch. I was glad that he loved it and he's currently wearing it as we speak.

William woke up this morning with a headache, so he didn't go to school because of it. I had given him some paracetamol that my doctor said was ok to give him and now he's feeling a little better so I left him and emery in the kitchen cooking.

I was now on a business call with one of my workers, who was updating me on what I had missed during my leave when Anthony came barging in my office looking angry. So I cut the call so that I could see what we bothering my best friend.

" what's wrong with you now?" I asked and he growls before slamming his fist down on my desk.

"Treyton is making it so hard for me to control myself. He's going around kissing some girl while I have to watch it all." He realized what he said and stopped talking.

" so the important thing you wanted to do was to stalk Treyton? Why don't you just talk to him?" I asked and he shook his head.

" hell to the fucking no. I'm not that brave to approach him." He said after calming down a bit.

" well it's up to you if you'd want to wait and end up losing him. You'll never know if it would work out between you two if you don't take the first step." He didn't reply which was ok with me. Taking a seat, he decided to change the topic entirely.

" who are the guests that will be at your wedding tomorrow aside from everyone here?" He asked, making me wish he hadn't.

" dad's lawyer is going to be here to make sure I receive my inheritance and my mother." Those were the two things I didn't want to be reminded of.

" you do know that emery is going to find out about the inheritance tomorrow. Are you prepared for that?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't sure if I was prepared or not. I didn't want emery to feel like I was using him.

If only I could find a way to let him know how I really feel about him. I was lusting after him for years before I had enough courage to face him. Thank god his mother was willing to let him go without a fight and that I had waited until he was eighteen to make my move. I don't think I can let him go after this. He's always been what I wanted, I'll make sure he knows that one way or another.