There's no other place like bed

(Hunter)

My head was killing me after the vodka I had consumed. I decided to crash on the sofa in the living room but I wasn't comfortable, so I got up and made my way toward my room.

I saw Emery coming and decided to stand in the way since he wasn't watching where he was going. He crashed into me and fell on the floor before realizing it was me he crashed into.

He was glaring at me, refusing to take my offer of helping him, before standing up. I wasn't thinking, the alcohol was to blame, and the fact that it made me horny. I grabbed him and pulled him towards me, not holding myself back as a scent was coming off him that was sweet as fuck.

I was so lost in it that I didn't realize what I was doing until he ran. What the fuck is wrong with me? I sighed as I continued to make my way toward my bedroom wishing it didn't take forever to reach.

I stumbled a bit on the steps and fought hard to regain my balance. I finally made it to my room and saw a box of pizza on the bed. I opened it and realized there were a few more slices there and took one up. Sniffing it and deeming it ok to eat, I started to chew the pepperoni pizza hungrily. The door opened and Emery walked in with a glare aiming at me. I raised my eyebrow at him, wondering if I had done something wrong.

He marches over to me and grabbed the box of pizza out of my hand, hiding it behind him before stomping his foot like a child. I would have laughed any other time, but I can see how pissed off he is right now so I didn't.

"No one and I mean no one touches my food. You're rich, get your own." He spat angrily before turning away. I watched as he left in shock because I couldn't believe that he was acting like that over food. I shrugged my shoulders and got in bed, as the comfort of it was enough to make me fall asleep.

When I woke up, I was shocked to see emery sleeping next to me. When did he get back? Who cares though? He was next to me and I didn't want to do anything to frighten him, so I went back to sleep with a smile on my face. Who would have thought that the boy I was so obsessed with, would be sleeping next to me right now?