An evil mother

(Hunter)
I was searching everywhere for emery, but I couldn't find him. so I decided to drive over to his mother's house, to get his friends address or phone number from her.
I arrived there couple hours later and rang the doorbell, praying to god that she was here. The door opens shortly after and she smiled when she saw me. A glass of wine in her hand as low music could be heard playing somewhere in the house.

" celebrating already?" I asked, feeling angrier than before. I couldn't believe her, it's like emery didn't exist to her anymore after she got rid of him.

" aww mr.jackson to what do I owe the pleasure?" She asked as I look at her with disgust. Some mother she is.

" aren't you the least bit worried about emery?" I couldn't stop myself from asking her that question. She only laughs like it was funny.

" oh please. I brought That boy in this world for one purpose only. He was suppose to help me financially when he gets older and that's exactly what he did. Now I can't wait for William to come of age, the amount of cash I could make off that boy..." I held my hand up, stopping her from continuing.

Why the hell did I come here? Every time I saw her I just wanted to strangle her. She's the worse mother anyone could ever have.

" the best thing for you to do at this point is to allow William to come and live with his brother." I replied and she looks at me with a thoughtful expression on her face before answering.

" and what would I be getting in return?" My mouth fell open from shock because I couldn't believe she was so desperate. I'll have to find a way to get William away from her, because she deserves to be without her children for the rest of her life.

" I'll make sure you're well taken care of. But you have to promise me that you won't come anywhere near them after this." She nodded her head at me, agreeing with what I said without hesitation.

" have William ready as soon as you can and I'll come back for him. Now for the real reason I'm here. I wanted to know if you had any address or contact for emery's friends. I've been meaning to invite them over at my place so that he could have some company." She nodded her head and told me to give her a minute before heading back in the house.

I sighed and shook my head, still in disbelief that this woman was for real. She came back shortly after and handed me a paper with the information for emery's friends on it.

" thank you Abigail, now make sure you do what I said and have William ready to leave when he comes home." She quickly agreed with me and I walked away from her as fast as I can, but not before hearing something that had me wishing I could wash my ears out.

" sweetie I'm still waiting! Come and pleasure your man right now!" She giggles and closes the door. I shuddered from disgust as I got in the car and drove off in a hurry. At least I got what I wanted, I just hope that it would be enough to get emery back.