Pros and cons

(Emery)
"He said that?" Ethan asked and I nodded my head. I decided to come to his room so that I could talk to him. Lexi was here as well, to figure out what I should do.

" I told him that I needed some time to think, it was just way too much for me and I didn't want to rush things by saying yes." Ethan nodded his head in understanding, before sitting down on the bed next to me.

" I think we should come up with a lists of pros and cons, that way it could help you figure out if you should give him a chance or not." Lexi said and after a few seconds of me thinking about it, I finally agreed with her.

Ethan took up a book and a pen and gave it to me. I didn't know what to write because I didn't know hunter that well, but I was only going to write what I knew about him so far.

" ok so pro number one. He's rich." I stated which had lexi laughing at my bluntness.

" number two, he's handsome." I know I was going for the easiest way, but I don't care.

" con number one. He gets jealous easlily." At least that part was true. He was jealous of Anthony and thought that I liked him which I didn't.

" con number two he's a bit too clingy." It was Ethan's turn to laugh as if he didn't believe me. When I left before and came home, he latched on to me like I had been gone for years.

" pro number three. He's thoughtful." If it wasn't for him, my brother wouldn't be here with me. Mom would have sold him off when he gets older and I wouldn't be able to see him grow up.

" pro number four. He's kind." I continued to make my lists, hoping that by the time I was done it would be able to help me. It wasn't a long list because like I said, I didn't know hunter that well. So far it seems as if the pros were outweighing the cons. When I was done, I handed the book to Lexi who started to read what I had written.

" this still doesn't mean anything. On cons you listed him as a stalker. He has known you for years and you only just met him." Lexi said as she continues to read. She was right, that was one of the biggest cons for hunter.

" this is all confusing me. What the hell am I suppose to do?" I flopped down on the bed, covering my eyes with my hand.

" why don't you two just go on a date and try to find out more about each other. It would give you a chance to figure out if you should be with him or not. Lexi and I can watch William for you whenever the time comes." I launched myself at Ethan who shrieked as he braces for impact.

" have I told you before how smart you are?" He shook his head before pushing me away from him.

" smart and handsome thank you very much." I laughed at his reply and continued to talk to them about the way I felt. at least I was able to figure out what I should do, with the help from my best friends. I'm glad that they were here, because without them I wouldn't know what to do.