Talking to him

(Emery)

I decided to go home because I didn't have anywhere else to go. Lexi had sent me a message, letting me know that hunter was searching for me and that he seemed desperate. I felt a bit emotional, but I kept it in because it was no use crying over something I had no control of.

Arriving home, Everyone was still there which was expected. I didn't even get a chance to breathe when hunter found me and started pulling me with him. I started to struggle, to get him to let me go but he kept an iron grip on my hand.

He pushes me into our room and slammed the door, advancing on me like a hungry predator. I tried to back away from him, but he grabbed me and started kissing me instead.

All fight left me when I felt his soft lips trying to dominate mine. I stopped struggling as we continued to kiss, my legs turning to jelly as All the tension leaves my body. Only for it to add another kind of tension. Pulling away he places his forehead against mine, breathing hard as if he had just finished running a marathon.

"We hadn't kissed at the wedding, I wanted to find out what it's like to kiss you." He said before pulling away.

"Not my problem." I replied, making my way over to the bed and sitting on it, while I was trying to pretend like that wasn't one of the best first kiss ever.

"Where were you?" He asked in a worried tone as he sat next to me. I shrugged my shoulders, not bothering to answer him. What's the point though?

"I hope you didn't do anything stupid. You already got a tattoo and a gun, then a bike. Next you'd probably join a gang." He laughs, trying to lighten the mood but I didn't find it funny. Maybe I will join a gang, who knows? He sighed when he realized I wasn't laughing.

"Look I know you're worried about why I got married to you, but you don't have to be. I have no intention of hurting you or..." I held my hand up, stopping him from what he was about to say.

"I heard you and that man talking earlier, it's one of the reasons why I left. If only you would have told me the truth, I would have understand." Would I really? Who knows?

"There are a lot of things I'm willing to share with you emery but I don't think you're going to like it. Yes, one of the reasons why I got married to you is because of the inheritance I was suppose to get from my father or I would have lost it all. But that's not the only reason." He took a deep breath before continuing.

"Around three years ago I saw you walking on the road when I visited a friend of mine in your neighborhood.  I didn't know why I was so drawn to you but it happened and I didn't try to stop the way I felt about you. I went back in that area, trying to see if I could spot you again and again and when I did my feelings for you only got worse. I'm not a pedo if that's what you're thinking, I just couldn't stop myself and I still can't." When he looks at me, I could tell how serious he was. I didn't know if I should be scared or not.

"I once said to myself why fight it? I couldn't help it, so I continued to stalk you on a daily basis until I found out where you lived. I went to your house one day not knowing if you were home or not, so I rang the doorbell hoping to get the chance to talk to you. Anthony thought that I was crazy, but I couldn't get you off my mind. Your mother answered the door that day and when she saw me, she immediately knew that I had money. We made a deal to wait until you were eighteen so that I could marry you." He ran his hand through his hair which slightly shook as if he was nervous.

"My father left a will saying that when he dies, I was to marry someone in order to get my inheritance. Back then I had a lot of relationships and he didn't like it, so he wanted me to settle down. I knew immediately that I wanted to marry you, so I went back for you. I was or still am obsessed with you emery, it's something that I can't help. I want to dominate you, to show you how possessive I am towards you. If only you'd give me a chance to do so." I didn't know what to say. All this time someone was watching me and I never knew. What the hell am I suppose to do?