Our argument

(Emery)

I had so much fun today. It was enough to take my mind off things as we took turns jumping off the cliff. I lost count as to how many times we did that, because of how much fun we were having. We were on our way home now and I almost fell asleep because of how tired I was. My phone vibrated in my pocket, indicating that I had gotten a message. It was from William saying that hunter was mad and that I should be careful.

Why was he mad? Beats me. I pockteted my phone and look down at my knee that was still stinging. I scraped it on a rock when I was getting out of the water, but it was nothing I couldn't handle.

" when we get home I want you guys to go straight to your rooms and close the door." I said to Ethan and Lexi.

" why?" Lexi asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

" William told me that hunter is mad at me, so I want to make sure you won't interfere in what ever is going to go down." They didn't seem please with my response, but decided to keep quiet instead.

I got out of the car and made my way towards my room when we arrive home, knowing that hunter was there waiting for me. My heart was beating fast because I didn't trust him at the moment. I wasn't sure if he was abusive or not so I had to thread carefully around him. Opening the door, I saw him sitting on the bed with his arms folded. I gulped and made my way towards him.

" close the door." His voice sounded, different. It wasn't the soft tone he would often use on me, it was more demanding. I did what he said, not looking for an argument with him.

" you should know by now that I want you to always tell me where you're going. I don't appreciate that I had to hear it from William." Ok that's it. I said that I wouldn't argue with him, but If it's a fight he wants, then that's what he'll get.

" and you should know by now that I don't give a fuck. I don't know who you are to tell me what to do!" I shouted which had him glaring at me. The tension was so thick in the room I could cut it with a knife.

" I'm your fucking husband! That's who I am! You'll listen to me even if you don't like it!" I felt my temper rising because he didn't have any right to act like that towards me. I'm eighteen years old, not a fucking child.

" last time I checked you aren't my mother." He narrowed his eyes at my reply, getting up off the bed and making his way towards me.

" and thank Fuck I'm not. At least I didn't sell you just to be someone else's husband!" A growl so deep left my mouth as I lift my hand up and slap him across his face. Oh snap, that was a mistake. I found myself being lifted up bridal style as he threw me on the bed before getting on top of me. I tried to fight him but I was just too weak.

He slams his mouth against mine, taking my lips in a brutal kiss. I then felt his hand being wrapped around my throat as I was struggling to keep up, kissing him back with equal force. When did we go from arguing to this? I wasn't complaining though.