Doubting myself

(Hunter)
When I woke up, I was extremely thirsty. I somehow didn't remember where I was, but after a while my memory started to work once more. I can't believe I had drank so much on my wedding day. I groaned as I tried getting up but failed because something was pinning me down on the bed. What the hell? I looked over to my left and saw that it was emery who had his entire body pressed up against me.

He was softly snoring, with a frown on his face and I couldn't stop myself from reaching out and caressing his forehead. I still found it hard to believe that he was here with me. I just want him to give me a chance to prove to him that I wasn't using him. I have loved him from a mile away and now he's close to me, I can't stop myself from loving him even more if that makes any sense.

He's just too freaking sweet. I love everything about him, from his jet black hair, to his green eyes and the little freckles that splashed across his face. A face I've been obsessed with ever since the first day I saw him.

" you're staring." I was startled when he suddenly opened his eyes, catching me off guard. I gave him a sheepish look and pretended like I wasn't just ogling him. Damn, even my dick didn't want to corporate because it's suddenly getting hard just from the sight of him next to me.

" oh I thought I saw a bug, I was wrong." Came my lame excuse, but it seems to work since he didn't comment on it.

" how do you feel?" He asked, glaring at me like he was ready to murder me.

" I feel fine I guess. I only need to get some water and I'm good." He nodded his head at my reply before getting out of bed.

" hey where are you going?" He looks back at me then rolled his eyes before folding his arms.

" I'm going to get you some water and something to eat as well. I'm only being a good husband by taking care of an alcoholic." He retorted before walking away. I guess I deserved that. I don't even know why I drank so much. I was probably feeling neglected at the time. I wanted to show him how much I wanted him, I didn't want him to see me as someone who bought him, but as his husband. I wanted him to see how much I cared about him, how much I would do anything for him.

I got him and his brother away from their mother, so that should have been a proof enough. I'm starting to think that maybe I've made a mistake but quickly got rid of that thought. I could never see myself living without him. I would only have to try harder to get him to trust me. I just hope that it's not too late for us.