Not backing down

(Emery)
I couldn't take it anymore so I went back to bed. The games were not my thing, they were just too boring for me. Hunter finally decided to grace me with his presence after so long. He had an irritated look on his face, as if something happened while he was talking to his mother.

" you ok?" I asked, feeling like I would vomit for asking him that. After-all, he's the man who paid for me. There's no use being concerned for him.

" I'm perfectly fine. It would be better if you give me a kiss though." He replied making me glare at him. He only laughs while getting in bed next to me. I moved away from him so that we would have a lot of space between us. There's no way I was going to touch him.

He sighed as he started to stare at nothing. Was he mentally ill as well? I think I need to be careful around him. His eyes immediately made contact with my own, making me look down as if I wasn't watching him.

" do you like Anthony?" He asked out of no where and I narrowed my eyes at him.

" and what if I did? He's a handsome man and he treats me way better than y..hmph." He rolls on top of me suddenly, grabbing my wrists and pinning them above my head. I was struggling to get away from him, but he was too strong for me.

" you do know that you're mine right? after-all I paid for you. Don't try to live up to your status of being a prostitute. Only i can have you." He wasn't serious was he? I continued to struggle so that I could leave, I didn't want him to see the tears that were forming in my eyes. I didn't want to cry and show any form of weakness, but what he said had left me feeling heartbroken.

I didn't answer him, I couldn't. I had nothing to say to him so when he realized that, he lets go off me and I got up and made a dash towards the door. He didn't stop me though, which was a good thing. I ran until I was outside, the coolness of the wind was enough for me to calm down.

Was that what I really am to him? A prostitute? He did pay for me after-all so maybe I am. I shuddered as I realized I have hit my all time low thanks to my mother. I had to do this, because I had my brother to think about so I couldn't just walk away.

I took a deep breath and close my eyes, counting to ten before I re-opened them. This is going to be my life from now on so there's no use in crying over something that was bound to happen. I just have to stay strong and let hunter see that nothing he says will affect me from now on. If that's the way he saw me then fine. He doesn't know me, or knew the type of person I was. If he wants me to go back to my old ways, then I will do it in order to survive.