After care

(Emery)
I never knew sex could feel like this. Hunter and I didn't stop and so I lost count as to how many turns we took. Right now he was looking at the cut on my knee, after we cleaned up. We took a shower with him carrying me around since I was in a lot of pain and was unable to walk. He's making sure that I was well taken care of, even when I told him that he didn't have to.

" I'm going to get a bandaid and some alcohol, I'll be right back." He gave me a kiss and began walking towards the bathroom, naked. I would lie if I said I didn't enjoy the view. My mouth began to water at the sight of his bare ass, that looks so delicious. if only I could take a bite of it.

He came back shortly after and started tending to my cut which wasn't even that bad. He still haven't said anything, so I knew he was mad about it.

" it's just a small cut hunter, I've had worse than that before and survived." He gave me a pointed look, which had me shutting up.

" I don't care if it's a small cut, I don't want you to do anymore dangerous stuff." I would have argued with him, but the tone of his voice had me agreeing with him right away.

He was mad, mad at me for what I did earlier. But can you blame me? I am an adrenaline junkie. If I don't find something dangerous to do, I'll literally go insane. He has no idea what's that like though so I didn't bother saying anything.

" there that's much better." He leans down and kiss me on my knee making me giggle from what he was doing. He smiles at me after making sure I was alright.

" want something to eat? I brought pizza home earlier." He said and I shook my head. What I wanted was to sleep the day away, no matter how tempting that sounded I was just too tired to eat. We began to cuddle and I fell asleep while his hand was making circles on my back. I can't believe I had sex, for the first time and it was with the man who bought me.

I wasn't complaining though, at least my mother did something right for a change. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't feel so loved. I can say now that I was in love with hunter no matter what happened before. I could never see myself without him, I hope that he realizes that. I would have to stop fighting him from now on, he's been nothing but supportive to me and my brother. Without him, I wouldn't be as happy as I am today. I was finally at peace, knowing that my soulmate was next to me and that everything was going to be alright.