Chapter 10

"Anastasia, I'm leaving!" Valentin yells across the hallway. I rush and peek my head out of the door. "Okay!" I yell back and close my door. I lock it before I go back to my bed.

I've been so impatient since yesterday. Since he told me that he wants to fuck me. Since he burned my skin with kisses, took my breath by laying his hands on me and pressed himself to me hardly. I was too tired at night to finally go for it and before I could even think of doing it in the morning, Ciara walked in and called me for breakfast. Even at the breakfast I tried to be as quick as possible but Valentin had to stop me and tell me that we have a lot to get done today. That didn't bother me because it meant I got more hours of his muscular, big arms, his wide shoulders and these damn thighs that I want to sit on.

Heat waves hit my body with the thought of his thighs. His body in general does things go me that nothing else can do to me. I'm no better than a man.

I get under the comforter and lower myself until I lay comfortable.

I'm only wearing a shirt that's long enough to cover what only I need to see and feel. It's thigh long and thin. I slowly pull it up to my stomach, teasing myself by sliding my fingertips over my skin and I can already feel goosebumps building up all over my body. My skin tingles.

I close my eyes and trail further down between my legs, spreading them to have more space for my hand. Then I think of him. Of the way he grabbed my tits and squeezed them so hard that I almost cried out, how he pressed his hard cock on my ass and almost couldn't hold back to bite my neck and I'm already dripping. I slide my fingers over my wetness and my back arches automatically at the familiar feeling.

Sometimes I catch him look at me and he doesn't look away. He holds the eye contact until I look away. He always makes me blush.

What is he thinking of when he looks at me?

Is he imagining me naked? Maybe that I spread my legs for him? That I suck him off and straddle him? Does he jerk off to the thought of me as well?

I slowly start to rub my clit, building a tension that I'm already obsessed with. My other hand goes up to my tits and I take one in my hand and squeeze it the way he did. Harsh and hard. Really hard. Unfortunately my hands aren't as big as his.

My breaths turn shallow.

I use two fingers to circle my clit which is pulsating faster now. I want more. I squeeze my tit harder and rub faster before I reach further and slide two finger inside me. If I continue teasing myself, I'll explode and lose it. I want it as fast and hard as he would do it.

I'm warm and wet and I know he would love this. He would love to nibble and lick on me, shove his tongue and his finger inside me. I doubt that he would go as slow and soft as me. He would rip me apart like a hungry lion.

I whimper and let out a moan, not worried about who could hear it because I know how thick the walls in this mansion are.

I start breathing faster as soon as my fingers go faster and deeper. I scream and use my upper palm to apply pressure on my clit while I continue fingering myself. Stimulating my pussy this way works best for me and especially now that I imagine that my hand is his, I can already feel the knot in my stomach.

I want him to finger me, touch me, fuck me, lick me. My orgasm is building up quickly. I'm close. Very close.

"Valentin!" I cry out, shaking and tensing my muscles.

"Anastasia!"

I rip my eyes open and freeze immediately as I hear his voice, while my fingers are still inside me. I pull them out.