Update

Heyy my lovelies! I'm soooo happy so many people have enjoyed by far one of my best and favorite stories, Rogue. I still remember writing the first chapter...going to the library to bust out a chapter in an hour to appease you hungry wolves...and the eventual and unfortunate fall off I had. 

The thing is, despite my lack of updated chapters (with huuuuge gaps in between) I still have the story in my head with all the plot twists you love and the wonderful happy ending!

(spoiler, someone does die tho)

But I did begin this story a very very long time ago, when I was about 14 or 15, and now my story telling style is not the same like at all. Life happens, things change, projects fall off. It's just the way of life, you know? However that was the biggest cause of my writer's block; attempting to mesh the two styles together (I'm sure many of you noticed that with the last chapter) thinking it would come out cohesively. Plus reading back on chapters there are some major plot holes and it feels very rushed. 

All this to say, I'm process of rewriting Rogue in hopes of fitting the story to my current style and getting alot farther along than where it currently is with the goal of eventually finishing it and continuing with part 2 of the series (I've already got what I want to do there locked and loaded).

Thank you soo much to everyone who has stuck with this story for so long, and a thank you to every newcomer who has enjoyed it as well. I have read every single last one of your comments, and they all warm my heart. You guys are a huge part of why I want to finish this, you all are rekindling the passion I have for writing! muah muah!! Love you all, and I'll be back soon. 

I would love to do a QnA for guys just to clear up any confusions or inconsistencies you guys found~ comment your questions here if you have any and I will be answering!! muah muah!!