Chapter 2

Mercedes*****

" Mercedeesssss!! " My sister run into my arms. I haven't seen since before summer break when I flew her out here.. " Hi, My love. I missed you. Dang you got even bigger " I say. She was growning up. Becoming a responsible teen. I just hope she never have to go throw the things that I did.

" Cedes! " Everybody hug me.

" Hey. " I say.

" Auuunnttiiieeee!! " Lexus my neice run into my arms. LaLa daughter is getting big. " Hey, honey! " I say kissing her cheek. " I missed you soooo much, Auntie I got toys new ones. What you bring me? " She ask just knowing she got something. I laughed and handed her a gift bag and Cherish a gift bag.

They opened their bags. " Oh my gosh! Thank you " They such some drama queens.

" Mercedes we making all yo faviortes. Girl, we so happy my baby back " My granny hug me. I smiled. Im about to get my grub on.

*

*

*

*

Chucky

We at Quan trap house. " Why he get a bigger spot then me damn bruh I been had yo back for 4 fucking years " This lil cat mad Quan drop his spot and gave it to me.

" Nigga, Don't fucking question me unless you want to lose yo miserable ass life. This my fucking brother. Blood thicker then water, homeboy! My nigga back home. Get use to shit. " See I fucking love my bro. Atleast this nigga got my back.

I nod my head. I'm bout to get on the game. Everybody making they big up. " I heard you use to strip. How that go? " We bust out laughing.

" That shit was horrible! I just did because my homegirl a stripper and I wanted to try the shit. She get up there and make it look easy. Shit, I got up there 200 women looking at a nigga like a T-bone and ripping me around. Horny ass old woman " I say. They laughed.

" Thats my babymama " Quan go.

" Nigga, who? " I ask him. " Big booty Cedes!! I fucks with that girl, bruh. Her ass done only got thicker and sexier of the years. Aging is good for her " He says. I laughed and nod. He was right. She only looked even better.

" Enough of her! When the next big move? " I ask him.

" I got this connect coming from out of St.Louis in the next few days. If all go good it'll up me a few mill. But I don't trust these out of town niggas. They always up to something grimey. So be on the look out for that. Take yo strap. But my nigga's go be there on standby " He says. My brother was making big moves. And from the sounds he knew what he was doing.

" Ight, man. I won't let you down " I say. He dapped me. " Nigga, I know. Whatever you need let me know. My heat is yo heat, nigga. My hood is yo hood, Nigga. I got you " He says. I nod.

Put that on the set im a rep and ride for my nigga's til I die!!

*

*

*

*

Mercedes

I looked around my new office. Damn from little girl in the projects to a new lawer at a big law firm. Shit was good. I smiled to myself.

" This is nice, ooohh shit! " Chucky ghetto ass come into my office.

" This is the type of desk you get freaky and have sex on...oh wee girl " He so dumb. I just laughed.