Chapter 26

Not proof read. Ignore mistakes. Thanks

-- 3 Weeks Later --

Chucky ***

Lexus sat next to me. My phone vibrated and she reached for it too..I looked at this girl like she is crazy.

" What the hell is wrong with you? " I ask her. This bitch don' lost her mind. She think she was bout to answer my phone.

" I was getting it for you damn, " She says. I unlocked the phone and read Nurse Tia text....I tore her ass up a few weeks ago and since then...she been on my jock. Texting and calling...Shes sprung..I seem to have that affect on the ladies. Sometimes its not good to have it.

Quan came down holding the baby. It was atleast 1 am now. He looked sleepy. The baby had been had them up and it was taking a toll on them.

" Give'em here " I open my arms. Without hesitation he handed me my spoiled ass nephew.

" Thanks man " He says running back up the stairs.

" Where you going ? "

" Nigga its been over 3 weeks since gave birth...where you think ? " He was gon like a speed runner...I cracked up laughing. He trying to have sex!

" Whats up Lil Dude. I havent got to see you all day " I put kisses on my nephews face. He smild up at me showing me his mouth full of gums. I swear he looked a big mix of Quan. There wouldnt have been able to be no doubt if this was Quans child.

" He is soo freaking adorable " Lexus said. After a few minutes he started to get fussy and whinny with us.

" What do you need Lil' Dude ? " He kept on crying...Ok, maybe a bottle. I got up with him in my arms and made my way to the kitchen to go fix him a bottle. I opened the frigde and got out one of the bottles of Cedes breastmilk. I opened up the microwave and warmed it up. I got out the bottle and let it cool off and took him back to the couch. I put my feet up and turned the channel to something to keep me entertained while I fed him.

Mercedes showed me how to fed and change him. I rocked him back and forth while I fed him. After he finished the bottle I burpped him. He was still wide awoke. Damn, I thought babies were supposed to shut up after you fed them? Feed me and i'll shut up.

" Quan like what the fvck is really good? Be quiet "

I fed him. I rocked him. I hugged him. I gave him his binki...But he just wouldnt be quiet. I didnt know what I could do! Lexus was no help. She was sitting here on her phone then went to take a shower -.- Like fucking really?

I walked up the stairs with a crying Lil Quan. I knocked on Quans and Cedes door...I knew they were probably busy and were gon be pissed.

" What?! " Quan yelled.

" Quan wont stop crying...I dont know what to do. Im not nobodys daddy " I say.

" Did you fed him ? "

" Yea "

" Burp him ? "

" Nigga yeah "

" Change him- "

" No thats it! I knew I was forgeting to do something...okay...Bye " I turn around. " You kids wear protection now! We dont need another one of these running around here ! " I yell going down to the nusery to change him.

As soon as I did he was out.

***

" Chucky...let go " I open my eyes and see Cedes standing over my trying to get a fussy Jr. out of my arms. I didnt want him to roll of the couch. We slept together last night. Shit, I let Lexus annoying ass have the bedroom...I laid the Chucky doll down in there too.