Chapter 18

Chucky

Right now All I wanted to do is find Calvin and kill his ass.

" I told yall asses the nigga was grimey. But yall dont want to believe me til the niggga beating on women and shit. Now im a kill his ass " Quan is going on and on about how Cal fucked up for putting his hands on his girl or fucking with big Q..his words not mines.

The worst angry is a calm angry.

Like when yo mama dont yell she just sit there calm and look at you.

You dont know what to feel or what to do. Like if you breath she gon jump up and beat you with a broom or something.

Thats how I was. I was a calm angry.

But I was ready to jump up and beat some ass.

We been driving around the city looking for this nigga and I yet to see a trace of him or his niggas. Yeah he keeping a low profile..He better for his sake. I dont understand why you could treat somebody you supposedly " Love " how he treated Cedes. Really she is a good girl...Minus when she have her retard moments when I just want to grab her by her head and shake the shit out of her to make that brain of hers start working again.

I wouldnt do a female like that. Ever.

My mama is a female shit !!

" Lets go home. We been out here hours and we cant find this fool...He'll show up soner or later " I say.

They turn the truck around.

I was going to kill Cal.

My phone vibrate.

Lexissss: Waddup Chuckster ??

Me; You so damn corny..but nunin much wby ?

ALexis is a girl I know. Well actually I met her through Cedes years ago. Her and Cedes was friends and lived in the same apartment building and we would just chill. I ran into her a while back and we exchanged numbers and now we just be talking and cooling. She is my friend. But not my bestfriend. Thats Cedes spot.

Lexissss: Shut up..But I was wondering if you wanting to chill Im bored :(

Me: So you can only chill with me when your bored ...hmm ok I feel you

I faked mad.

Lexisssss; Nooooo You my booboo :/ i always wanna chill with u

Me: Girl im just playing. The conjuring playing wanna go tonight?

(A/N I seen it Friday and almost pissed myself. Go see that ish !)

Lexissssss: I HATE SCARY MOVIES

Me; You a punk ! Girl im a be there to hold you tho ;p

Lexisssss; Ewwww nah

Me: Punk ass -___-

Lexisssss: Jp...Ill text you the showtime. See you there

Me: Ight peace

I smile. Yep. I got game.

" Who that ? " I look up and Quan was over my shoulder trying to read my text. I hurry and click off. Nosey ass. I didnt even relize we had pulled up to the crib already.

" Get out my bussiness " I tell him.

" We brothers. Yo business is my business and my business is my business " He says. I laughed. Yeah the fuck right.

" Nigga please. And its a female I know " I say.

" She got a cute sister ? "

I bust out laughing as we got out.