Chapter 41 ✔

Mercedes P.O.V *****

" have fun bighead " I tell Chucky while trying to clean th kitchen, It was going on 3 am and Quan hadnt came in.

I was trying to keep myself busy from worrying.

Yesterday he came in at midnight...

This is what i said would happen when we got back. I didnt have time for more secrets or lies with him..or not spending time with him...I know its his work but we are his family.

" I will.. We'll let yall know when we coming back to America "

I laughed drying my hands off.

" Chucky Hawaii is in America "

" If yall think so...whatever. Aye but got to go we are bout to hit up thia club...Im a call you later. "

" Love you, be safe "

" You too, love you too " We hung up and I cut the lights off in the kitchen. I went up stairs and checked on my baby boy. He was knocked out.

I entered my room with the baby monitor. I found me one of quans shirt and got out a pair of panties for my shower. I entered the bathroom and cut on the lights then got the shower started. While it was heating up I took the time to call Quan...

I didnt get an answer.

I sighed as I sat my phone down and stripped out of my clothes getting into the shower. I grabbedd my body wash and began to clean my skin.  The hotwater was hitting and relaxing my body.

I closed my eyes and let the steam enter and hit my face...I felt so relaxed. Jr had been being cranky all day and whinning. Most likely because Quan wasn't here to be at his side.

He is spoiled by his father and uncles.

                     I cut the water off and got out the shower grabbing a towl. I dried off my body then got my lotion and lotioned my skin afterwards throwing on my panties and Quans black tee shirt. I pulled my hair into a bun then headed out the bathroom.

" Nigga " I scream at Quan once he scared the living hell out of me,

" Sorry baby " He says wrapping his arms around me and kissing the side of my mouth. I pushed him off of me. " What? "

" Nigga do you see the time? " I asked.

" I know " He sighed pulling me back to the bed. " I was working..I swear thats it, some shit came up and I was in the dungeon for a few hours handling people " I shuttered at what he ment. I dont see how they do it.

How they have the guts to kill someone...and stay in that room and take time doing the shit. Making them suffer and bleed. Listening to their screams and cries...Im sure i couldnt do it..Im not that heartless.

" You missed me? " He asked holding on to me tightly. I nod my head and he smiled. " I missed you to. I checked on Chunks when I came up..Hes good " He says placing kisses along my neck. I moaned at the warmth  of his breah on my skin. Wrapping my arms around his neck I closed my eyes inhaling him in. " I love you...Id do anything for you and I cant wait for the day that I make you my wife...you mean everything to me " He says holding me by my face

" Whata got you in your feelings? " I asked with a smirk staring up at him. He laughed

" Nothing. I just want to nake sure you know..cause your my baby. Now get your sexy ass over here " I laughed as he lifted me off of my feet and my legs wrapped around him.

He laid me back on the bed and hovered over me. The look in his eyes as he looked down at me caused me to smile and look away. I dont know what in the hell took me so long to know that he was the one for me...He had been under my noae the entire time.