Chapter 34

Mercedes P.O.V

" Quan come on, I swear you've been " napping " for a good 4 hours. Get up " I complain.

He so lazy. Im ready to go. He rolled over putting his back to me.

" Let me get a few more minutes in, mayne " He mumbles. I folded my arms looking at him.

" Fine. We'll go by ourselves - "

" Noo " He says.

" Yep..and next time you want anything from me...Im a be napping. " Quickly he jumpped up from the bed.

" Go make sure Quan is ready and everything is still down stairs and im bout to hop in the shower " I laughed as he quickly went to the bathroom.

" Thought so " The power of the pussy. I thought going to get my son and make sure everything I packed earlier was ready. I walked into Quan's room and he was just in his rocker chillin. I mean my little nigga was up, not crying just looking at the things in his room chilling. I swear sometimes I believe he is an old man and not a infant. Thats from being around his daddy so much.

Once his eyes landed on me he was all smiles. " awee baby " I cooed going over and taking him out. I continued to put kisses all on his face and rocked him. He was laughing. " Come on lets get you dressed "

Going to his dresser I took him out something to wear.  I got a red and black Jordan Onsey and his red and black Jordan booties and took out the red and black matching Jordan hat.

I changed his diaper and put lotion on his skin before getting him dressed then getting his hair oil and rubbing it through his curly hair.

" You look pretty, mama's baby " He smiled up at me. He finally started to like me too and not only Quan sr. I thought grabbing the bag I had also packed with him. Cause I swear it use to break my little heart when all he wanted was Quan.

Walking downstairs I was surprised to see Chucky wasn't planted on the couch.

I shook my head at the thought of him killing Lexus..y'all should have seen this nigga smiling weirdly at her funeral...shit if I was her family I would have suspected his ass!! My bestfriend got issues. Y'all didn't want to believe me. But I told everybody.

I sat Quan down on his blanket with his toys before going into the kitchen to finish getting everything ready for our day and making sure I had it all.

While I was packing it into the basket my phone vibrated.

Chucky: i just thought of something..
Cededs: what up ?

Chucky: Remember when We use to be stripers ahahahahahah we was some money makers

I nearly died reading the text. He was so crazy. Not many boy- girl bestfriends from Harlem can say they use to be strippers together back in Dallas in their early years...but hey WE COULD.

Cakes and Chocolate-Thunder

Straight cash!

Cedes: Maaaannnn you almost made me drop my drink from laughing sohard. But yes boy we was on our yolo solo get money shit back then

Chucky: oh how time flies by. Man, i was just sittin here and this girl started stripping forme..I was like hollup bitch I got to send a text

Cedes: Lmfaoooooooo. You stupid bro! You better get off yo phone before she leave you with a hard n attitude ctfu

Chucky: Lmao ion care. But let me go i got sh.t to do. Ill see yall later