Chapter 37

There is about 5 Chaps..or 6 left in the book and then im also finished. There will NOT be a book 3, sorry. Ive had fun writing it but time to wrap it up, i will be bringing out other things when its done..hope you check them out and enjoy them..well here is your chapter..xoxo

----------------SHANTII--------------------

Quan P.O.V***

" baby you almost ready ? " I ask her leaning against the bathroom door. It was night 3 of our trip and me and Cedes were going out on a date while the others chilled at the room and watched Quan for us.

But I was sure that as soon as we left Lala and Torin might bounce and leave Boo and Lil Quan with Chunky and Rico. Thats were boo has been spending most her time anyways.

Night 2, Chunk and Rico  both managed to fuck an Island girl -.-

Night 3 was my night to finally get laid.

" Im almost done " She yells. I checked myself into the mirror. I had on white Levi's with a white button down and my all white Jays. We were going out for dinner and to just view the island and chill. I had rented a yacht for the night to have dinner on and show us the Island from a different angle.

I added my chain and a pair of diamond earrings and my rolex before spraying on my cologne and making sure I had my wallet and everything.

Afterwards the door opened and Cedes came out. She had on a white designer name High-low dress paired with an open toed pair of Chirstian Louboutins with red acessories. Her hair was in curls flowing down and her make up was fine.

" Stop rushing me all the time "

" baby you look good " I gave her a kiss. We was about to go out and stunt on everybody. " You ready now? "

" I just need my clutch " She tells me. She went and grabbed her little purse before coming back and taking my hand. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her..the dress was fitted right against her body. Every curve and bump showed perfectly.

" Awe, auntie you look pretty " Boo tells her sitting on Rico's lap.

" You look pretty "

" Ooh kill'em " Rico goes.

" Yall stunting " Chunky comes in. I shook my head at them. Lala has Jr.

" Thank you "

" Make sure yall out of my room in a hour tops " I say..they was not about to mess this night up for me.

" Fuck boy " Chunky cause causing Tor to pop his head.

" We out of here...Yall be safe we'll see yall later " I say heading for the door.

" Peace out "

" Make me a neice ! "

" Torin get killed " Baby yells back making me laugh. She doesn't want to get knocked up again right now. She says she's just getting her figure back and getting over it. I wouldn't mind having another little boy. Me and Chucky a year apart and we're close as hell. I closed the door behind us and we headed for the elevator. She stepped in first and I followed hitting the lobby button.

" You look good " She tells me wrapping her arms around my neck.  I smiled at her and kissed her.

" Not as good as you, but im decent though "

" Shut up " She laughed. " Where are we going ? "

" Its a surprise "

" You know I hate surprises, but fine...Since Im with you I know everything will be perfect and fine, baby " She tells me.