Chapter 4

Quan ***

I laughed as Mercedes stood in the bikini. " Ayye coming to work ain't looking so bad after all " my boys say. I continues to laugh and she shot me the eye.

" Welp, She's here for a week " I say laughing. I just thought this was soo funny. Her in stilitoe and a swimsuit like she's some bikini model.

" Keep the hehehe chuckles up Quan and im going to kill you " She says. I tried to hold my laugh but little snickers just kept coming out. She pulled me up and off with her and the boys laughed at me. I laughed as she pulled me in my office and locked the door.

I pulled her to my lips. I guess I really did like this girl. Well right now she was good company. " well well well, i knew something was up " Uh-oh! we both jump back at the sound of chucky voice. He smiled this weird ass smile at us. " You wasn't arguing. No fighting. Acting all weird around each other. I should have guess...when was I was supposed to find out my w best iest friends in the whole wide world was screwing each other!? What the fuck "

He is such a weirdo.

" Look man, it's not even like tha- " I start.

" Umm has you're dick been in my bestfriend yes or no? " He ask. Me and her laughing. " Lil girl why you laughing have you been in my brother's bed? "

" Yes...to both " I tell him.

" Ahhh tell mama call the relitivesss Quan is settling down...the lord is good " He so stupid. We laughed.

" What are you talking about? " I ask. Settling down? When did I state this.

" Well, im going to let y'all have this moment...byeee you guys " She ran out the door. I watched her ass in the swimsuit and shook my head then looked back to him and smiled. He was looking at her ass too.

" What the hell Quan!? " He ask when she was gone. I shrugged. " Man it just happen. The night I told you about Truth or dare... " I tell him.

" Well when was I going to know!? " He ask. " Nigga I called you. You laid up in pussy though " I say. He has been gone a few days.

" Man me and Kayla was chillin' but anyways, let me make this clear im not getting invovled in y'all and what about Cal..-- "

" Do I give a fuck about him? He didn't give A fuck about me.." I say.

" So you using Mercedes on some revenge shit " He ask me.

" Hell no. You know how I felt about her. " I tell him. I wouldn't do her like that.

He just shrugged. " Let me hold 20 " He ask. I ain't have a problem with loaning my bro. He looked out for me before.

" What you need 20 fo' son? " I tease. " My business " he replied. I laughed.

" Do me a favor? Drop this off and the 450 they give you. Take 250 out and its yours " i toss him the black duffy with my sign on it and letters.

" Ight....Quan please if you get her head and heart in it...take care of my girl " He says before going to leave. I nod.

" Man you know....make you sure you tell her that for me...i aint going through that shit again " He knew who and what I meant. He nod and I followed him out. Mercedes was standing and the boys harassing her.

" Stop touching me you, pedo's! Chuucky! Stop! " She trying to fight they horny asses from feeling up on her. We just laughing.

" Stop touching her " I say and they stop..

" Fucking pedo's man! This is sexual harassment, ya know!? " She says. We laughed.

" It's yo fault you cam in here in that " Turkey says...he a big ass thats why his name tukey...