Chapter 27

Mercedes ***

Neither Quan nor I said shit the whole dinner. Chucky legit said yes.

" I thought he was gon be like sike bitch I ain't marring yo ass...he really said yeah then kissed her afterwards. Man, why though? I couldn't laugh I was so stuck...I had my camera going and everything. This is some bullshit. Its got to be more to it "

I listen to Quan go on and on as I grabbed the baby's things and he held Lil Quan.

" You guys bout to go ? " Rico their cousin comes up.

" Yep. Chucky...i can't even speak about it " I shake my head.

" I know. Chucky getting married..thats like me becoming a priest this shit just aint real " He so stupid. Remember at the birthday party I said Rico was like their brother? He acts just like them! You could see they are related.

" Like me becoming..- "

" A father ? " Rico cut him off. Quan punched him and we laughed. " Let me see him anyway. I haven't got to hold him since the hospital...He looks just likee......me " He takes Jr. from his dadd.

" Nigga yeah right. He look like his sexy ass daddy " Quan says. Yeah right!

They started arguing over who he looks like more and about Jr when Chucky came up....everybody got an unfortable silence...Rico kept coughing and clearing his throat. I wanted to laugh. I punched him in the chest.

" Whats up yall? " Chucky says.

" What in the hell are you doing! You said yes to Lexus. Are you fucking crazy, you was just creeping a few hours ago. Yoiu can't tell a bitch you don't like you are going to marry her...what the hell is going through you're head righ now " Quan was going off on him and literally picked him up by his colar .

" Quan stop people are looking " I say. Everybody were looking at them like they were fighting. Quan put him down and brushed off his shoulders trying to act calm.

" WHAT IN THE HELL CHUCKY. You cant marry her " He wispers still whipping the imginary stuff off Chucky.

" Yall...I know this "

I looked at him like he was crazy.

" Then why tf are you marring her then you dumbass?! I know i ran back to a nigga but...you bout to marry a bitch made female who is crazy and you can't stand ! " I tell him.

" Hey, she was yo friend...you introduced us "

" Tf if I did....you was in spanish class...hey she nice...Im Chucky tha don " I say rolling my eyes. " Break it off ! "

" Im scared " He looked down at his Levi's.

" Bitch because...yo scary ass making me mad now! I can't believe your going to marry her " quan says.

" I think I saw a pocket knife..in her hand when she was asking....I got scared " He admits. All our mouth dropped. She is legit crazy...I don't remember Lexus being like this..then again....we didn't talk too much in highschool. We were cool though.

" Nigga...and you still standing here? I would have hauled ass out the place. In my kevin Hart voice noooo he wasn't readddyyyy " Rico dumb ass go. See how he acts like them ?! I would laugh but this was scary...Chucky was scared.

" Bro, hell nah im a talk to her...She not gon' do you like this. " I say. Quan grabbed my arm.

" No. No no. We gon' stay out of this...in the eye...we can jus trash it..out of hr sight. We don't want her turning on us too ! " Quan says