Chapter 38 - Family Time

Quan P.O.V

We woke up still on the beach to the sound of birds, waves hitting the sand and the bright light of the sun. Cedes was sleeping so I picked her up in my arms and carried her ass.

She dead weight when she sleeping shit, I almost dropped her ass trying to walk in the sand.

One thing about my baby though, she a hard sleeper...after sex..And drinking...and smoking..After raw shit might I just say.

We made it back to the room quicker then I thought. She had woke up in the lobby then went back to sleep. When I pushed my room door open Chucky was sleep on the floor under some blanket fort. Lil Quan was laying on his stomach right next to his uncle.

Rico was sleep on the couch hanging off...I shook my head. My room looked like shit. I carried Cedes past them and Boo was sleep in the window looking out to the ocean...it was also a fort there. I took baby to the bed and laid her down and covered her up.

I needed a long as shower. I walked to the bathroom and locked the door behind me then stripped out of my clothes. I turned the shower on. It was glass and made to look out over everything..I don't know if people see me showering..but i see everything from my damn shower. I stepped inside and got cleaned up taking about a 20 minute hot shower. It felt good as hell too.

When I was done I got out and dried off. Wrapping the towel around me and putting on deoterant and brushing my teeth. I went back into the room and slid on some boxers and ball shorts, Elites, then my white beater and lotioned up before heading out the room. When I got out Quan was up whinning and looking straight up at me. I walked over all the things and picked him up. " Whats wrong, Lil Man ? " I asked kissing on his cheek.

He stopped whinning and smiled up at me showing open mouth.

" Aye, Lil dude I see some teeth coming in? " I say tilting him to see into his mouth. Thats why his ass been chewing on me and everything he can get his hands on. I walked him to the kitchen pulled out some apple sauce. His fat ass will eat anything anyways.

I got a spoon from all the plastic forks and spoons chucky and them had around here..Looks like their ass was throwing anything they can get their hands on. I washed it off before taking my son out on the balcony for quality time. I sat him in my lap and began to feed him the apple sauce.

" You fat as hell " I tell him laughing as he kept sticking his hand into the apple sauce container and putting it all on his face.

" hmdaha " He babbles licking his fingers. " We was getting close..Say Dada " I tell him. He just mouthed words back to me.

He has to say dada before mama..or I'll disown him..I'll be crushed real shit. He likes me more then Cedes..His first words has to be me. We have this bond that nobody can compare too.

" Dada " I repeat trying to make him say it..He just whinned because I refused to give him apple sauce. " Quan, Say Dada " I repeat.

" bahadamahe " He kept screaming stuff and I laughed giving him the food. I loved this little dude. After I fed him. I wiped him down and we just sat outside chilling.

I wasn't ready to be having to go back home..But we had to when it was time. I loved it out here. Everything was beautiful as hell. It was peaceful.

" Tell me you love me " I tease holding him up in the air. He just laughed holding his hands out. I smiled bringing him down to me and kissing all on his face. " I love you, Lil' Nigga " I tell him. " We got to get your lazy ass family up in a bit "

Lazy ass black people.

*

*