chapter 7

" You tryin to make these runs real quick? " I ask bruh. He nod. " Lets do it " We stand up and leave to give the girls their moment to catch up and talk.

" Mann I can't believe that shit from the other nigh. I ain't know he was still fucking her " Andrew says. I shrug and got in the whip. " Shit me either. He can have the loose pussy bitch " I say for real. I ain't checking for her ass or his.

" Man but thats just grimey to me. You can't let that fly! Q man for real. He trying to dog yo shit " He says. I backed out.

" I ain't. The RB boyz and me go make some moves. This niggs go learn bout fucking with a real thug. Im a dead his ass. I should have ended his ass on sight! But Cedes was there " I say. Like I said. Im bout to turn her into that hood bitch every nigga go want and bitch go want to be. Straight R.O.D down for a nigga type chick. Every girls needs a gangsta ass thug and every thug needs a lady that doubles as a hood bitch and she fit the script.

" Listen Here my black brothers, violence is not the answer. Solve yo problems as a man! Streets is not the way of life. You are a young black male-- " Chucky going and Andrew reached over and slapped the dog shit out of him.

" Shut the fuck up. This ain't the great debaters. Nigga been on too much of them black slave movies " Andrew says and I cracked up.

" Thank you cause I was go slap his ass...streets aint the way...coming from the nigga that just sold his first big bird with me..Shut and spark up " I tell him shaking my head. I swear my brother is a trip.

" I loves Harpo but i'll killing dead foh I let him beat me! " I promise my mom smoked with his crazy ass. He held his cheek giving Andrew a mug. " punk bitch "

***

Few later we was pulling up to the trap. We walked in.

" Tell everybody Im calling a meeting down in the center in 10 " I tell Ro my top security. He nod and went to make rounds to everybody.

I sat at my desk and waited for everybody that wasn't on gaurd around the place to come in.

" Whats up with it boss? "

" Well, that treaty shit we made with bitch ass is out. I want that nigga land and territory. Fuck whoever stands in the way. Don't kill him....just yet....but fuck his empire completely up. We making our first lick on Cal spots next week...stake that shit out in the meantime and see how he doing. " I order.

" Ights...we trying to start a war or some shit? " Zone ask me. I shrug.

" Im just giving nigga's what they ask for! " I say. If its a war he wants its a war he'll get ...

*

*

*

*

Calvin

" Drive this motherfuckah like you driving a Benz and not no damn Honda shit! You so reckless!! " I yell totally irratated at this point.

" Im fucking reckless Cal!? Me!? Why the fuck are you with me then!? " She yell throwing the car into park. I clinch my fist and restrain my self from knocking this girl out like I wanted to do. I took 3 deep breaths.

I knew fucking with her was wrong. But the reason's and the game made me. I need a bitch thats go be down to ride and take a lick to the drop. That was her. She nagged but she was a street bitch, something Cedes wasn't. She couldn't handle this shit. Im looking out for my ass. Cedes the catch. But right now, I got to do what I got to.

I jumped out my car and went into the warehouse. I went in to my spot and tried to calm down. I was stressed. Over worked. And pissed the hell off to the max!

" Word them RB boyz just strolled in! What it be, boss? " My dudes came on my walkie. I took out my gun as 2 of them RB boyz walked into the area I was in.

" What the fuck y'all want? " I ask.

" Nothing. Came to cop a brick...is that a problem? " Teedo ask.

" Why the hell Q trying to cop from me? This nigga got his own connect. Fuck y'all up to!? " I ask knowing this was warning. Shit was about to get real.

" Alright don't sell to us. Its guucii! " They turn to leave. I was about to kill his ass. He quickly turn around and raise his gun. " Dont play. Let me go and we good "

I hate Qu with a passion!

*

*

*

*

" Tell me why the hell you got me cutting coke? " Cedes asking doing exactly what I taught her. She was a fast learned and I was cool with that.

" Instead of that way. Say cutting keys. It sounds alot better and cleaner when you don't know who listening to you " I say.

So far we had got measuring. Weighing. Cutting. Counting money. All down. In this period of a few days.

" Can you shoot a gun? " I question.

" Am I from Harlem projects? " She answer with a question. I laughed lightly.

" I feel you. Lets go into the basement studio and check yo aim " I tell her. " Why are we doing this? Im lawyer. This ain't me " She says with a raised eyebrow.

" You can live a honest life and still get ya bread on the side. Im showing things thats go help you in the future. Ain't nobody gave you the game so im giving it to you " I tell her for real....

I meant that issh!

.

( weeellll. What you think?Vote..comment...follow...Goal- 200 votes. 120 comments )

--Shantii

Sorry for any mistakes. You all kno i upload by mobile phone -__- my apolijizess