Chapter 23

Cedes :

" Quan what are you doing ? " Chucky turned the camera on him.

" Get that camera out of my face for I kick you in the dick " Quan answers.

" Ooh nice. Your sons going to look up to you. Talk dirty to me " Chucky so damn dumb. We were all cracking up.

They had this camera and they took time documenting my pregnancy, me and quan, and themselfs for the baby to see once he gets older. He will see how excited his family is for him and how much we love him.

I actually love doing this...even though Chucky takes it a litttle far sometime. Like he was now zooming the camera in and out on Quan reading.

" Im shocked...Lil' Chucky..look what you've done..its a miricle..your father is reading..." We're dying. Quan chuncks the baby book as Chucky bearly missing.

Hes been so nervous and excited since we found out it was a boy...all he does was read these books and google things...seeing what could go wrong.

" I hate you! " Quan tells him standing and grabbing his jacket.

" Where are you going ? You mad ? " We ask him laughing.

" Shut up. I'll be back " He says leaving out the front door.

" Chucky you made him mad "

" Hes ight. He probably just had to make a run...its funny though. He is super serious about this baby. Ive never seen him this serious " He tells me.

" Me either. But its so cute because hes growing up and changing for the better " I say smiling. I couldnt ask for a better father for my unborn son.

I was ready to have him here so I could hold him, kiss him, and spoil him. I didnt have a family growing up so im determind to give my child the perfect family. One he deserves.

" I have to pee again " I say.

" Again ? Thats like the 9th time in half a hour ! " Chucky says.

" So what! I have to go " I say. He helpped me stand and I made my way to the down stairs bathroom. I hated these stairs in our house with a passion.and half the time Quan carries my fat ass up them or walks behind my slow ass. He says hes scrared im going to fall and hurt myself or the baby. Told you hes over protective.

He wont let me stand infrong of the microwave..thats how silly its gotten with him. He'll go " Your not giving my boy brain damage " and dont even try to agrue with his unusual sayings or fears. Just listen to him and let it go like he wanted.

I breathe a sigh of relief as I emptied into the stool. After I was done I whiped and washed my hands. I looked in the mirror at my fat self.

I was proud of me. I was doing alot better.

" Cedes what are you doing ?! " Lala bangs on the door.

When the hell did she get here ?

" Im washing my hands. Do you want me to walk around with pissy hands ? " I ask opening the door.

" I want to go baby clothes shopping for my god son. Lets go " She pulls me out of the bathroom.

" Do you got money, bitch ? " I ask.

" Yes! Guess what Cedes..I listened to you...I have another job interview tomorrow also..Im trying to do better for me and my daughter. Im jealous of you...I want to be like you. I look up to you seriously. Im going to be a new person and alot better " She says. I was crying with my emotional ass.

I pulled her into a hug crying roughly.

" Here we go again " Chucky walks by. Asshole.

" Awe boo. I love you too. Im so proud of you, Lala really " I say. I dried my tears and she laughed.