Chapter 9

Calvin ***

I sat in my office. I was tired. Had a shit load of work to finish up and I'm going out of town with Kev for work.

" Ayee yo boss bad news " One of my heads Kion came in.

" That's not what the fuck I want to hear " I say sitting up. What the fuck had happen now?

" Some of our boys got pop. 3 of them. The 22 block boys. We need to put more peoples over there " He says. That shit just really pissed me off now.

" ayee Cal 27th block boys just got pop now. Another 3 " Twan rush is. WHAT THE FUCK! I banged my fist on the table.

" That ain't fucking it. 3 of the west side boys got popped. " Kevin come in. I was so pissed. Whoever was killing my niggas was killing them in 3's. I need to put an end to this shit. I don't need to recruit a whole new group of niggas.

" What the fuck man! This is my crew they fucking killing. Im losing money by the hour like this. Put some fucking patrol around the streets. Send word we going to war real soon " I yell slamming my fist down.

" War with WHO? " They ask.

" With - ...."

*

*

*

*

Mercedes

I was at work just finished doing all the paperwork I had to do. I swear nobody wanted to hire the new girl and give her a try but I was still going to show and prove.

" Knock Knock " Quan came in. " Hey " i say looking down at the computure. " Work hard play hard huh? At least look at a nigga when he enters you're presence " he says. I laugh and look up.

" Now what? "

" I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch " He says. I smiled. " Sorry. Have a meeting " I say. He frowned.

" You mean to tell me I just drove all the way over here for nothing? Do you know how High gas is!? 4 dollars. Yo ass better come on " He says and i cracked up laughing.

" I'll make it up to later. I can't. " I tell and you know what I want " He says licking his lips with a devilish smile. I laughed and pushed him out the door closing it on him.

This guy!!

*

*

*

*

Quan

Fuck sakes she ditched me for a meeting but im go let her get her business on. Me and Chucky and a few of the old time boys chillin at the crib blazing up and drinking.

" Ghetto olympics " We were playing a game. They name something. You have to match the best answer with it.

" Ramen noodle cook off! " Chucky holla and we fell out laughing. It felt like old times right now.

" Who can make the best Kool aid " I say we in fits of laughter.

" How we go be black and talking about our own kind? That don't make no sense " Turkey says. We laughed and shrugged.

" Im go talk about you if you need to. Black people do shit that is worthy of getting they ass talked about and not in a good way " Bro says. I swear his ass should be a comedian. " Only a black female go have 5 inch silver glitter nails, 27 inch blone weave and be darker then 11:59 pm talking about ' I am a bad bitch. Not a hoe' no correction my dear, you're a bad looking bitch " He goes and I had tears pouring.

" He said darker then 11:59 pm..damn! " I say inhaling the tightly rolled blunt.

" Im not just talking about black people. Jiro you Mexican yall do crazy shit to. Will you white. White people do crazy shit. Everybody does. but black people the most " Chucky is such a dumb ass. We were dying now.

" Its always the black dude at the party who needs a ride home. That doesn't live by ANYBBOOODY! Like nigga how did you even get here? " He says and we were crying. I swear this boy needs to do stand up.! People would pay to see this fool. " All the paranormal activites white people..you know why? A nigga would have ran when a fork fell "

My homie Will is white and he sat here in fits of laughter with everybody else. We not trying to be rascist. Its funny facts. If Chucky is going to joke im going to get high listen and laugh.

Mercedes walked out in and looked at us laughing weirdly. " Whats so funny? "

" Mercedes whats the most ghetto thang you done? " He ask her. We bust out laughing. she looked vexed and a bit taken back by his out burst of a question.

" I don't know. Im not in this " She quickly left the room.

" Ok enough of Chucky ' Real Racism Reviews ' back to the game. Something black people know how to do better then everybody " Will ask.

" Not Read the instructions on Kool Aid " Chucky bust out and I hit the floor laughing.

" OH MY FUCKING GOD GEE SERIOUSLY BRUH!? " We dying.

" Pay full price on movie food! " He wasn't done. " Go to the movies with a nigga. You ain't got catch them buying shit up in there. The female go pull out a whole thanks giving dinner from her purse. I ain't lying either.. Don't believe me just watch. "

" I hate you Chucky " We tell him.

" Im real. Like it or suck me off " He shrug.

*

*

*

*

Calvin

I couldn't be vexed by this shit. I had business to handle. I was going out of town. This deal was big for me. I wanted to set up shop with this big columbian drug lord. This dude was running everything. If he broke bread with me this would put me on the map past the boarder and East coast. But before I leave. Im make sure I sign the death certificate on some of his man for killing mines...

Im not going to kill him yet. but im go take his crew down one by one. Watch his empire fall and become mines. I refuse to let anyone stand in my way. ANYONE at ALL...

Don't believe me just watch....

.

.

( Ok soooo that end was funny! And please hope no one is offended :/ be able to take a joke. Im kidding on all of this. not rasict. But love yuh guyssss voteee coment..and fannnn!! Thanks for reading )

--Shantii

1. IS CHUCKY FUNNY??

2. WHAT IS CAL ABOUT TO DO AND TO WHO???

3. IS QUAN FEELING FOR CEDES GROWING TOO STRONG???

4. IS CEDES CHANGING FOR HER JOB???

5. FAV CHARACTER???

GOAL:

300 VOTES

140 COMMENTS

excuse any mistakes

Hey you guys sorry for the long wait I was doing Finals and been busy :/ I just finished everything today and wrote the quickest chapter. Hope you enjoy me updating and read thank you so much. Please votee fan and comment and tell me some Ideas for the sorry. What do you wanna see or want to happen???

xoxo Truley yours,

--Shantii