Chapter 46 - Lil Quan's birthday

ALL REAL SHANTII STORY FANS WOULD YOU PLEASE GO AND CHECK OUT MY.NEW STORY " TAKE ME AS I AM " AMD LEAVE ME FEEDBACK. PLEASE AND THANK YOU. XOXO

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

-- A FEW MONTHS LATER --

QUAN'S P.O.V ***

" This is it " Chucky says bringing the last tray of meat out as me and Rico handled the grill.

My lil dude was finally one years old. I feels like just yestersay he was born and being put into ny arms for us to name. Damn,.Time goes by.

" Ight thank you " I say taking it. The house was packed with people and more and more just kept coming. From family, friends, co-workers and such. There was 2 bounce houses. A mini petting zoo, a clown and the theme was zoo ish.

Everybody was having a good time all in all. I was enjoying myself even though I got stuck on food duty.

" Where you going? You supposed to help us with all of this food " I say.

" Yeah fucking right. Im a guest...im not doing shit " He walks away heading back into the house. I looked over at Rico.

" He is aware that he lives here to right? " I say. He shrugs.

" Chucky just doesn't give a fuck " He shakes his head.

" I can tell " I say laying meat on the large grill. After i piled it up I washed my hand at the sink on the side as Cedes came out.

She was wearing this long red dior sun dress with white designs on it and michael kors sandalds. Chunks and I was matching in red button down Ralph Lauren Polo shirts and cargo shorts with Red Jordan's.

Cedes was 4 1/2 weeks pregnant. Only we knew it.

The wedding was in just 3 weeks and we were hooneymooning in Paris. It was what she wanted and whatever she wanted I was down for. Thats my baby.

" You got it? " She asked me putting Chunks down. He walked a few steps before falling and getting back up trying to get to ne.

" Im good " I tell her as my son wobbled his fat self to me. " Ahh, come here daddys big boy " I picked him up kissing on him.

While my back was turned Rico snuck off trying to go to Cedes friend Syven he met a couple months ago, She don't want shit to do with him but that dont stop him.

" Dada " Quan says. I laughed.

His first words were dada..which made Ceds cry because he talked and 2 because it wasn't about her.  I walked in the house while she was trying to put him to sleep and he screamed " DADA! " I got teary eyed,

Chucky wouldn't hold him or talk to him for a month afterwards because so too. They just jealous.

" Jr " I copy kissig on him. He laughed smacking my head.

This lil dude was getting so big and growing so fast. I loved it. He was my lil rock. Whenever I was stressed or upset he come crawling into the room instantly I get a smile. Everything he does makes me happy. Even when his bad ass is getting into shit.

Which he does alot now.

" Quan and Mercedes I need you over here to take photos " Anissa comes to us with her camera.