Chapter 5: Hill

We took out all of stuffs, I took the blankets, Lucas had the snacks, Mike had wood to make a fire, El had the drinks, Dustin had the radio and Will had the bags. As Will took out the sleeping bags, I noticed that they were all for two. 

"Um Will why are all the sleeping bags for two persons?" I asked him raising an eye brow. 

"No not all of them only two on the rest...Oh no they're all for three." he said realizing. "Oh well sorry Dustin" he said patting the back of his friends. 

"Okay...But if you and Dustin sleep in the same sleeping bag and the two love birds over there are gonna want to do the same then that means..." I said slowly understanding the fan girls's evil plan. 

"Then you and Lucas are sleeping in the same one" Dustin said smiling fist bumping Will. 

"I'm gonna kill both of you" I mouthed to them. We lit the fire and sat next to it listening to the radio sharing different stories. 

"Okay so there's this one day where Mike and I went in the woods and a shot was fired. I was so scared that I fell into his arms. He looked at me and said "That's how it felt falling for you"!" Eleven told while we were all laughing our ass off. 

"That's so cheesy Mike!" Dustin yelled laughing. 

"Mike even I wouldn't say that!" Will exclaimed chuckling. Mike wasn't laughing at all, he was  embarrassed, so his girlfriend jumped on his lap and kissed him on the cheek. 

"It was still very cute" El said looking at us demanding a little serious so her boyfriend wouldn't be as embarrassed. We all shook our head agreeing and retaining our laughs, then we all exchanged a  look and burst out laughed again. 

"Oh oh I got a story!" Lucas exclaimed. "There's this one time Max was at my place and you know how she gets when she's upset..." Lucas started telling. 

"Oh yess..." Dustin started. "Boy I do!" Mike agreed. "Oh I know what you're talking about" El added. 

"I don't think its was a question but thank you all for your opinion on me, you're so nice guys" I said sarcastically. 

"Anyways, as I was saying, we weren't together or anything, but at the beginning she pretended that she didn't care about me. So..." Lucas started telling. 

*flashback*

I was angry and anxious again because of Billy. He told me that he hated Lucas and that I couldn't hang with him or he'll get angry, but I couldn't help it there was something about that guy. He made me laugh when I didn't felt good, he always cheered me up, I felt happy and safe around him. He was making a fool of himself to make me laugh but suddenly he bumped his head and fell down. 

"Are you okay?" I asked getting on my knees looking down to the boy who seemed out. I started shaking him softly but he didn't woke up. 

"Oh come on stalker!" I said shaking his pulse. "I care about you so please wake up!" I yelled trying to wake him as he quickly sat up giving me a jump scare. 

"Jesus Lucas you scared the crap out of me!" I yelled smacking his arm. 

"You care about me!" he said excitingly. 

"You were pretending you-" I started before starting hitting his arms and his chest multiple times.

"You care about me!" he repeated a smile on his face. 

"Okay fine I do, happy?" I asked frustrated. 

"Very actually" he said proudly. We laughed and came back to talking. 

*end of flashback*

"So you pretended to be knocked out just to know if she cared?!" Dustin said laughing.