Chapter 34: Bigmouth Strikes Again

I woke up by screams of multiple comings. My eyes utterly opened as I jumped out of bed and came out of the bedroom. In the living were Mike and El fighting. Behind El was Robin trying to calm both of them. Mike seemed extremely and El seemed too.

"You don't show someone you love them by slapping them El!" Mike shouted.

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THERE'S A REASON!" she yelled. Mike formed his hands into fists trying to control his anger.

"Yes BUT IT'S RIDICULOUS!" he yelled back.

"AS RIDICULOUS AT YOU BEING JEALOUS OF MY BEST FRIEND MIKE!" she shouted again. Robin suddenly saw me, a ray of scare flew across her stare, she suddenly came closer to me giving me a weak smile.

"Just don't kill him" she spoke with a weak smile. "Steve would be mad" she said in a chuckle. I nodded patting her back, she was tense.

"Okay what's going on?" I asked on a calm tone trying to control the urge ton kill Mike for whatever he had done.

"He's still jealous of you, not listening to me and blaming me for not listening to him when I do" El explained. Mike frowned giving her a death glare.

"If I'm that much of a problem then we shouldn't be together anymore!" he yelled. 

"Maybe!" she screamed again. "If you're that much jealous of a fucking friend yeah maybe we should" she continued. 

"Cause you shouldn't spend more time with your best friend than your boyfriend!" he replied. "It's not normal!" he screamed. 

"SAYS FUCKING WHO?!" she retorqued. 

"Me!" he yelled. "I SAY SO" he continued. 

"And who told you she gave a damn Michael?" Robin asked her sweet broken voice holding as much annoyance towards the boy as I did. 

"I wish she did" he whispered sadly. 

"Oh I'm sorry..." El said realizing she had hurt him. 

"No it's okay I understand you don't love me as much as you love her" he sighed. Robin looked at him in disgust. 

"You're a petty man Michael. you're a petty petty man." she said in between her teeth. "You gotta play the victim and make her feel guilty uh?" she continued slowly walking towards him. He froze, something in Robin's voice sounded so cold it was petrifying, you could feel the anger in its tone. "I hate people like you Mike. You can think you can just play with someone's feelings to get what you want?" she whispered. "It's not how it works" se firmly told the boy. "Now either you apologize to her right now or I swear that I'll throw you outside under the pouring rain and raging thunder" she ordered. "Are we clear?" she asked with a small grin. He nodded gulping. 

"I'm sorry El I should't have tried to manipulate you like that. I'm sorry baby. I wasn't being a good boyfriend" he apologized. 

"Well you won't have to be now" she spoke. 

"Won't have to be what?" he questioned. 

"A bad boyfriend" she declared. 

"I promise I won't be" he assured. 

"That's right you won't be...cause you aren't anymore" she explained. 

"Aren't what?" he asked confused. 

"A boyfriend" she dryly replied. "I mean at least mine" she spoke in a small laugh.

"You're breaking up with me?!" he yelled. 

"No" I laughed. "She's dumping your ass" I told him. 

"She's not dumping my ass!" he screamed. 

"No she's right I am" she smiled. Mike let out a scream out of anger and threw a plate on the ground.