Chapter 13: Hounds of Love

A/n: There is no spoiler for v 2 (maybe in the comments) but yeah so enjoy!

I couldn't take her to my house without Neil noticing. I didn't know what to do. As I was completely lost trying to wake her up, Eddie arrived in the trailer.

"Hey Ma-" he started his eyes widening. "In what state are you both?!" he yelled.

"Shut up" I whispered. "Let's just go to your trailer and fast" I ordered. I placed Chrissy on Eddie's couch, ordering him to try to wake her up. I took a cookie and some orange juice so she could have something in the stomach.

"What's happening" Eddie asked seriously. "Did he do something to her?" he asked anger and fear filling his eyes.

"No he didn't" I said truthfully. He sighed out of relievement. "Did he do something to you?" he quizzed examine my face. I hesitated but decided to trust him.

"Yeah is it obvious?" I asked. Eddie nodded giving me a small smile. I nodded too, embarrassed by the situation. Chrissy woke up and tried to get on her feet, Eddie softly pushed her back on the couch. I took the glass of orange juice and gave it to her, she drank and gave me a small smile, I then took the cookie and asked her to eat it which she refused to do.

"Come on Chrissy you need energy" I told her.

"I'm okay with just the orange juice" she whispered.

"Who told you that it had to fit?" Eddie asked.

"My mom" she spoke her voice cracking as she started silently sobbing. Eddie took place on the couch next to her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry" he whispered to her.

"You know I though you would be different" she told him trying to dry her tears.

"Mean and scary you mean?" he asked a small laugh getting out of his mouth, she nodded. "I thought the same about you" he told her.

"Really?" she laughed a little.

"Yeah you're popular and all. All cheerleaders are mean, at least every one I met, except you of course" he spoke making her smile. "Take the cookie" he said handing it to her. She looked at it and hesitated. He gave her a serious look demanding her to eat it and after a while she finally did. "You don't have to do that Chrissy" he whispered being very serious. She looked at him, a thankful smile on her face.

"What happened Max? I saw you on the floor when I came" she asked.

"I fell" I told her. Oh no not her too.

"Uh uh right and I was just sick" she told me giving me a motherly look.

"Yeah well I'm telling the truth" I lied. "Plus who cares" I laughed.

"I do" they both answered.

"Okay to tell you the truth, I got in a fight with my step dad, he yelled and all and I decided to go outside, I missed a step as I was walking fast and I fell" I invented. It actually made sense.

"Okay" she agreed giving me a weird look.

"So anyways how is it going with Jason?" I asked her changing the subject.

"We broke up. He...he kissed Elena at the party. Multiple times" she spoke under her breath.

"What an asshole" I told her as Eddie lifted both of his middle fingers.

"Can I stay at your house Max?" she asked me giving me the puppy eyes.

"Stay at mine" Eddie quickly spoke. "Max just thought with her step dad he's probably not gonna want her to have a sleep over" he explained looking at me. "Don't worry I'm not shady, I'll sleep on the couch and you'll sleep in my bed" he told her.