james

"And then she invited me to Slughorns club" I said, tying my tie.

"Is that why you look the little kid from The Omen?" Wormtail teased, doing his homework.

"That's who he looks like!" Remus exclaimed, putting his book on his lap. "Bloody hell, that was killing me."

"Wankers, both of you" I pointed to each of them and then looked at Padfoot, who was flipping through a 'Rolling Stones' magazine. "Why so quiet? You always have an opinion"

"I'm afraid this one will hurt your feelings" He shrugged, not even looking up. "And it's not about the outfit"

The room stayed silent, the other two boys looking away when I looked at them in confusion.

"What about then?"

"Scarlett" He mumbled.

I sighed and laid back. "Don't remind me"

"Now she's going to golly gaggle her way to Fabian!"

"Golly gaggle?" I asked, sitting back up.

"You heard me!"

"She doesn't like Fabian"

"And you don't like Lily" Remus chimed in, making me throw a pillow at him. "Fucking hell, you muppet!"

I stayed silent, thinking about Scarlett. I felt guilt build up in me about going with Lily tonight. I felt like I was doing the wrong thing, but I was forcing it to be the right thing.

Scarlett had been ignoring me, or at least I thought she was. She would be short with her greetings and be distant with her answers. She even took charge in Potions, doing all the work and not letting me help.

"Mate, what in the hell are you wearing?" Frank laughed, walking into the room and setting his bag down.

"He has a date with Lily tonight" Peter informed.

"Tonight?" Frank asked with confusion.

"Yeah, she invited me to Slughorns club" I said, fixing my hair in the mirror.

"No she didn't" Frank stated, crossing his arms. "Alice told me her and Amos are back together"

"What?" I exclaimed, turning to look at him.

"Yeah, you didn't know?" Frank asked, raising a brow in confusion.

"Does it look like I know?" I snapped, running a hand through my face. "Sorry"

"The plot thickens" Padfoot says.

"You're fucking with me right, Frank?"

"Mary is downstairs, go ask her"

I ran out, walking down the steps to see Mary in the common room with Jenna Mayflower.

"Mary" I breathed out, sitting on the table in front of them. "You know anything about Lily and Amos getting back together?"

"Listen, she's not interested" Mary sympathetically said, grabbing my hands. "She made a mistake on high emotions, she would've told you herself but she got distracted"

"What the fuck?" I whispered, standing up and going back to the boys room.

"You okay?" Remus asked, once I walked in.

"Yeah" I quickly replied, rudely lifting Peter's pillow.

"What the fuck mate?" Peter protested, his head roughly moving to the side.

"Sorry, need this" I said, grabbing the map and walking out without another word. I looked both ways, making sure the small hallway was clear, taking my wand out and pointing it at the map. "I solemnly swear I am up to no good"