10# Bonding

Hello people

Back with an update.
I had so much fun penning this update. Hope you feel same.

Happy Reading . Ignore any errors or typos found .
____

After 3 months

“No Way! We are sticking to the regular brand! What if she has rashes? No !” Sanskaar protested on the phone. He was out grocery shopping on his way back, from the office ,courtesy of Mam! Swara Bose. She messaged him a list .. a long one.

If it was earlier , Sanskaar would have been clueless like a lost child, but now he was a champion shopper under able training.  He exactly knew what sections and where to pick the needed stuff. All thanks to that elfin woman ruling his home. 

“C'mon Sanskaar! Unless we try we will never know. I heard good things about this new brand. Pick one” Swara said from another side.

“Listen! I am not taking chances with Tara. Ok!” Sanskaar cleared checking the prospects on pack. “I can’t believe we are fighting over diapers, “ He added with a huff.

“And you are one to start it. Hamesha jagdate rehte ho. Fine! Tumhari ladli hain. Do whatever you feel like. Don’t you dare call me again asking ki kya pick Karna hai? “Swara muttered angrily.

Sanskaar sighed. He can imagine her, pouting, making all faces. He felt like laughing out loud. He loved irritating her and it was strange how he could envision her every expression. It's almost like her face never left his eyes.  “Ok, Baba! Fine. Let's say truce.  Yours and mine. We will pick one each. Both. Happy now! " He offered an olive branch knowing he‘s up for a special session once back.

“Not bad! You are learning quickly Mr.Maheswari! “Swara smiled clearly, impressed.  He knew it better than to pick up with women on grocery and shopping. They are unbeatable.

“Anything else?” Sanskaar asked cross-checking the list on his mobile.

“Nope! Now come back. I have a surprise for you. Something sweet.” 

“Right away Mam!" Sanskaar disconnected the call, smiling wide. He loved being surprised by Swara.

 Who would have thought one girl could be his best friend, given his shy and nerdy nature in college. 

----------

Swara recalled her first shopping session with Sanskaar who followed her like an obedient student, making mental notes as she cruised him through all categories. More trips followed in the next few days.

“You get extra points if you can shop and keep up with all shopping tantrums and plus one if you carry all bags with no fuss” She smiled watching Sanskaar struggle, trying to balance bags, giving her murderous looks as she breezed away with a mere handbag.

“This is unfair! We pay and We carry too! I condemn this unfair treatment towards men '' He complained as he dumped all the stuff on the sofa once back home and sloshed on another.

” Mrs. Braganza, please give me some instant energy drink.” He looked at Swara who was clearly having fun at his expense, cheek in the tongue. ”Don't tell me you are planning any more trips soon. Please” He pleaded almost close to tears. 

“Practice makes one perfect, I am sure you heard” Swara smiled sweetly and offered him  the drink “Once a week and if you make more fuss, I will make it twice, Honey.” 

“Mrs.Braganza, Pack me two bottles of this drink next time I go with this cruel woman. And you called me darling yesterday,” Sanskaar reminded her. “How did I turn into Honey today? Why are we juggling?”