13 #Siren's Song

Hello folks
Here is the next update

Happy reading 💗
__

I love you Swara … I love you .. I love you

His words wouldn't leave her alone.He whispered them like a chant with every kiss he pressed on her body . She didn't stop until she reached her room ,slammed the door shut and her wobbling feet gave up. Her body pulsed with a throbbing need and she tried to quell it by taking deep breaths. It was after many minutes she felt in control. She picked a change and rushed into the washroom.

She stared at her reflection in the mirror, her fingers tracing the swollen lips he kisses left her with. Swara squeezed her eyes as if trying to push away but everything came back to her …

The flashes of their bodies drenched in passion…and the shock slowly registered of the intensity of what they shared.Trying to divert ,She quickly dried herself up and  changed into a night dress.

It was while she wiped her hair , she noticed the little marks on her neck, right above shoulder…and the moment hit her back with a clarity. A moment when his teeth grazed her sensitive spot and her own  cry of pleasure and his soothing kisses which filled next.

Mortified , Swara turned back trying to calm her inflated senses. Just a thought of him, she  was all heated up. She stepped out for the need of air .

-----

Sanskaar stood in the rain letting the pour drench him more. One part of him wanted to go behind her , pursue her , drag her back into arms and finish what they had started. Mark each other as own.He would have chosen a more appropriate occasion , a different set up with a nice ring to say those words … but something took over. He couldn't wait any more. Those words flowed like torrent as if he had been dying to whisper them some 1000 times …

 Did he have regrets .. None! 

He loved her .. he was insane & crazy for her .If he had any lingering doubts or unsurety , this night cleared it all. The passion, need and primal desire he felt .. .he knew he would never want any other woman in his life. He could never desire or long for anyone else. He would never love anyone the way , he would love Swara. 

Even after he came back and changed …. Their  passionate interlude wouldn't leave him. He found nail marks on the back of his neck .His heart beat spiked up and his  body’s reaction was instant.  He could never stop needing her.

He didn't dare to step anywhere near her room for fear he might lose any restraints.

----------

Swara curled up on her bed pulling her arms and legs closer. What did she do and why? Had she been loginging for Sanskaar secretly . Had she been wishing for her to be the one for him?

If she was , She didn't have a clue of it,until tonight . Until he touched her the way a man desires a woman. Swara curled in shame recalling how she responded to him … how close she came to plead him to take her right there. She didn't even put up a resistance  and willingly melted in his arms. 

Swara wanted to run and hide … 

What would he think of her ? How would she face him again? What would she answer if he confronted her? No No ! You are thinking too much , Swara.  She told herself .They got carried away. That's it. That’s it. 

Swara felt a little better. Blame it on the set up. They had a nice dinner , wine & dance and …rest happened. Love wasn’t in cards for her , not at this point. There is no way Sanskaar would fall in love with her. Probably they had been spending so much time together.