4 #A New Beginning

Hello! Back with an update.

Happy Reading. Do let me know your thoughts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A NEW BEGINNING

After Sanskaar left for the office, Swara decided to use her day productively. The first task being, the little enlightenment session she planned for 'house help'. Thanks to the breakfast session in the morning, Mrs Braganza warmed up to her a little. So it hadn't been tough to set others for a talk, with her help.

Just some curious and sceptical looks was all she decoded, scanning rest. Tara seemed comfortable toying with Mrs Braganza's glasses and hair which thankfully, she didn't mind. With wasting no further time, Swara took over. The summary being, she is not here to exploit their boss rather help him. She's a professionally trained counsellor and is gonna help Mr Maheswari settle. She intentionally stressed on his big heart of lending her a roof when in need. And if they help her in this 'Mission Miss right", soon this house will be back to its former self, happy and cheerful.

She had seen their eyes lit up. oh! Sweet people.Mrs. Braganza who had been a witness of morning spectacle stepped up and affirmed her faith. "Ever seen him sleep properly? Take breakfast from home. She did that!" If anyone could get our Sanskaar inline it has to be her."

And Swara knew she won the score. Yes! Swara did a little dance mentally.

Having them on her side is a must. She could count on their inputs which will make the job easy. Perspectives of others which we tend to ignore can change the game at times, she believed. It ended well .. and changed demeanour was visible.

Govardhan Kaka volunteered to take her around MM just to familiarise ...and it was then she got a magnificent inside view. All rooms crafted to perfection ...as if someone pulled a few pages from a hi-fi lifestyle magazine and poured life. She didn't venture into Sanskaar's room and left it out. She knows her boundaries too.

It was later, she paid close attention to the family portrait neatly hung on one of the walls. Happy faces!

"Ye Ram Saab hain, ye Sujata mem Saab ... Uttara bitiya.." Kaka's voice choked "Bahut hi Pyari bachi thi!" He added wiping a tear. Indeed! Uttara looked like one with a spark of mischief, and bubbly and pretty. The life of this house. Her eyes moved to Sanskaar who was decked usually in a suit, but her attention went to his wide smile, one which reached his eyes, bright and full of life unlike now. Dead.

At lunch preparation, she got to know a few more details about Maheswari's from the Madam cook. What a loving happy family they were, always kind to others, the sibling bond of Uttara and Sanskaar which always brought smiles around. They would fight one minute, then are besties in next, how Sanskaar loved coming up with new demands for breakfast and bringing her new recipes to try after his every business visit.

"He loves my waffles! Mrs Braganza recalled, " I didn't make one in years" She was in tears too. "Sab chale Gaye aur Saath main Sanskaar ki hasi bhi. Jaise Bache ne Jeena hi chod Diya. You will help him, Right!" Her hands held Swara's and squeezed it in a plea. Swara felt choked.

Soon, she will get it back! The smile and life which he left behind. Soon... Swara promised herself and to the lady too.

-------------------------------------------------

Post Lunch, putting Tara to sleep, she took a quick nap. Later she pulled her notes on Mr Maheshwari and went through them carefully. She added a few more. Now for the real task! What should she start or Where? she pondered for a minute. Then, her eyes moved to the answer.