When The College Heartthrob Is The Secret Boyfriend Of The Savage Girl

INTRODUCTION

Name:- Mishkat VarmaNature :- Kinda cold but soft for his loved ones only

Nature :- Kinda cold but soft for his loved ones only. Heartthrob of college.
Personality :- Really handsome, Dashing, Can stole hearts of many girls by just one stare.
Best Friend :- Akshit Shetty
_______________________________________

Name :- Priyal GorNature :- Savage girl, Soft and bubbly only for her loved ones

Name :- Priyal Gor
Nature :- Savage girl, Soft and bubbly only for her loved ones.
Personality :- Beautiful, And Adorable.
Best Friend :- Sana Makbul.

Walking inside the college hallway wearing blue jeans, white T shirt and a black jacket on it. Looking extremely handsome here the comes the college heartthrob Mishkat Varma walking like a model which can make any girl fell head over heels for him. Accompanied by his best friend Akshit he walked through the hallway to his locker to take his stuff while thinking something which brought a smile on his face.
But this thoughts got interrupted when the bad girl of college who is the daughter of their college came to hit on him by her looks. Eventually thinking that she can seduce him.

Maaya:- Hey Mishu! ( Seductive Voice)

He saw her with an irritated face and said
Mishkat:- What you want Maaya? ( Cold Voice)

Maaya:- Oh mishkat why are so cold always?

Mishkat:- That's none of your business and leave my way. I don't have time to listen your stupid talk. ( Cold Voice)

Maaya:- Oh common mishu I know you like me and want me to be your girlfriend right? ( Smirk)

Maaya smirked thinking that this time her flirting worked on him. In return Mishkat smirked back to her and said.

Mishkat:- You want to be my girlfriend? Huh in your dreams Maaya because if you'll be my girlfriend than I would rather prefer to be single my whole life. So stop dreaming ( Smirked)

After listening to Mishkat's words Maaya ran away from their being embarrassed. Suddenly he felt someone's hand on his shoulder he turned around to see that person he smiled to him.

Akshit:- Whoa bro! You literally roasted her this time. I guess from now she won't come behind you by drooling over you.

Hearing his best friend's words he chuckled and said.