When He Melts His Cold Wife's Heart!

INTRODUCTION

Name :- Mishkat Varma
Personality  :- Cold
Profession  :- Biggest Business Man
Relationship :- Married

Name :- Priyal Varma
Personality :- Cold
Profession  :-
Relationship :- Married

AUTHOR'S POV

Ok so now let me introduce them. So Mishkat Varma a successful Business Man of his father's company, before getting retired from his position, he gave his position to Mishkat now he's the owner of that company. He have a very cold and scary aura when it comes to work. He's the man of his words, he is really strict towards work. But he's a sweetheart for his close ones.
Where as our hero's wife is also very cold in nature. She a very successful business women, and she's also strict like her husband.
Now you guys must be thinking that how they got married to each other RIGHT?
So let me tell you how they got married.
Well Mishkat and Priyal's parents were always each other's best friends, in the childhood period of Mishkat and Priyal they use to talk about their best friend with their children but as the time flies those talks started to fade. But later when Mishkat and Priyal got involved in their work forgetting that there's another world except the world of work. Their parents came up with an idea of getting both of them married to each other. When they said their children that they've arranged a date for both them both of them rejected it instantly. But later they got agreed to it, they told their parents that they will meet each other in a cafe. After a week they met in the cafe, and I know when the soon to couple meet each other they have nervousness, excitement. But these 2 people they were only having a feeling that this meet will not work, somewhere Mishkat sensed that he knows the girl to whom he's gonna meet her and marrying her will be a good decision. But he was unsure about it, still he decided to meet her.
So now let me show you how their meeting went.

FLASHBACK

MISHKAT'S POV

Here I'm sitting inside the cafe waiting for the girl whom I'm going to meet to discuss about the marriage. Although I agreed to meet her but I still don't know whether I took the right decision or not. I was never in a relationship earlier cause I always thought to become independent. Stand on my own feet and work hard to make my future bright. But now my parents want me to get married to their best friend's daughter. My parents never forced me for anything, they always supported me in every phrase of my life. From childhood till now, so how can I turn them down? So I agreed to meet the girl. I hope I won't regret this decision in future.
I was waiting for her to come, just then I saw a girl wearing a slight white crop top and blue pants in which she was looking very amazing. Her open hairs, those attractive eyes decorated with beautiful mascara.
She saw me and came towards me, Istg while walking her hair swayed from left to right making them look more beautiful. I was looking at her but didn't realised that she's already settled on the seat.
She snapped her fingers in front of my eyes bringing me back from my thoughts. I looked at her face and awkwardly smiled at her, but when I looked at her face she had a cold expression too, I guess she's also of cold nature like me, after a sec I started to speak.

Mishkat :- Uhh Hi Myself Mishkat Varma.

AUTHOR'S POV

Forwarded his hand for the handshake, she looked at his hand and then at him. She raised her eyebrow and Mishkat understood that she doesn't want to shake her hand with him. He again awkwardly pulled back his hand, she just looked at him with same cold expressions.

Priyal :-  ( Cold) My self Priyal Gor!

Mishkat :- ( Small smile) Nice name.

Priyal :- ( Cold) I guess I should to come to the main topic.