When She Gave Herself To Him As His Gift On His Birthday ❤️

WARNING:- This one shot is going to contain a bit high level of mature content. So if you're uncomfortable to read it then skip it. But please don't spread hateness towards my FF
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

AUTHOR'S POV

A beautiful morning with the sky wrapped in cloudy and cold weather. There's some one who was sleeping peacefully inside his duvet but groaned when heard the alarm ringing. He opened pulled the duvet from him and opened his eyes. He picked up his phone and turned off the alarm.

??? POV

I was sleeping peacefully but my sleep was distributed by the alarm. I turned off the alarm and sat up on the bed. I rubbed my eyes to get a clear view.

??? :- Oh you're up?

I heard a sweet voice from the door side of the bedroom. I turned my head to see the owner of the voice and that person was none other than my lovely and beautiful wife. Yes I got married to this beautiful girl 6 months ago.

Oh I forgot to give my introduction right? So, Hi I'm Mishkat Varma, I'm a famous business man and this beautiful girl is my wife Priyal Gor
" OOPS " I mean Priyal Varma. We got married 6 months ago. Our parents were each other's best friends since long time and they wanted us to tie knot with each other. So they decided to get us married and since we both were not in a relationship with someone we didn't have any problem with it. Hence we didn't oppose their decision and like this we got married to each other. Well in this 6 months we didn't had much skinskhip except Cuddling, Normal Hugs, Forehead And Cheek kiss because she is very shy around me, I want to take next step in our relationship but I'm controlling myself because I don't want to look like a pervert infront of her.  It's not like we don't love each other , before marriage we gave time to each other to make things comfortable between us and when we fell for each other we didn't realise but on our wedding night we confessed to each other but didn't make love because she was not ready. Still I'm controlling myself because I don't want to make her uncomfortable. So then I decided to take things slowly slowly until she gets ready.
I looked at her and my lips curled up forming a smile, she was looking ao beautiful that I can stare at her all day long. I was looking at her with an undivided attention, but...............

Priyal :- Hey! Where are you lost?

I came out of my thoughts when she spoke, I shook my head and cleared my throat, I got a bit embarassed. But then I said.

Mishkat :- Uh umm nothing ( Awkward smile) have you did your morning routine?

Priyal :- Yes I did and now you also do your morning routine or else you will be late.

Mishkat:- Yeah yeah I'll go but before that.

He didn't complete his sentence and got up from the bed he started walking towards her making her go backwards. He continued walking towards her and she moved backwards, her back hit the wall. He caged her between his arms and was looking at her like he was piercing her soul and she looked down because his stares were making her nervous. He smirked when he saw she was being all shy, well he loves to tease her and make her shy but it's not like he wants to force her because of his needs. It's just when he sees her blushing he felt it's cute and this nature of her makes his heart flutter.

Mishkat :- I'll go to freshen up but I want my kiss first.

Hearing this Priyal's face became more red.

Priyal :- Mi-Mishkat I th-think you are getting la-late. You quickly take shower and I'll prepare breakfast. Co-come down quickly.

She some how managed to escape from his cage and he chuckled seeing her running away like he's going to eat her. He laughed his ass off because of her cuteness and then he went inside the bathroom.
Meanwhile Priyal was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for both of them, but then she started thinking about the recent scene happened in their bedroom a blush tint appreared on her cheeks.